Recent content by Vahan

1. V

Updating the HGST HDD & SSD firmware

Here is the full dump of fwupdate.ini from the OP archive. # Disk firmware update config file # # The section name is the disk model. Within each section, the # current fw version maps to the pathname of the new firmware image we # want to load. The string "*" will match any firmware version...
  2. V

NickM, the original archive I mentioned doesn't contain any firmware for your model, the closest is AHIST1EZ.bin for HUS726060ALA640
  3. V

I think you've pasted the same model twice instead of the branded version?
  4. V

Success updating Firmware on SEAGATE ST4000NM0023?

See if this one works, it's the "E007" version. Uploadfiles.io - ConstellationES3-Megalodon-SAS-STD-E007.zip If it doesn't, try entering your drive's serial number into Seagate Technology - Download Finder Sometimes the different drive batches get different firmware revisions.
  5. V

I have recently purchased several models of HGST HDD and SSD media and decided to synchronize their firmware versions, sharing the achieved results. I hope my following findings will save some time for the fellas attempting the same noble quest. I wasn't able to find firmware upgrades on the...