Recent content by uncensoredtr

1. U

Mellanox Switches - Tips & Tricks

I think this will be way better for clarity through the topic. It will be too messy to be able to control the topic when it is too generalized.
  2. U

Mellanox SX6036 Compatibility

After seeing Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay thread, I was thinking a lot of people had these gear and I can learn from their experiences here.
  3. U

I have been able to get info on the HP JG327A DACs for CX3 NICs. They are in the compatibility list and same goes for Cisco SR4 optics as well. (Source: Mellanox ConnectX-3 Firmware Release Notes Rev 2.42.5000) I think they should have been using their switches to validate the cables with their...
  4. U

First off thank you for replying and trying to help out. I have to mention some things about my situation here. I live in Turkey therefore shopping off ebay means big shipping and import taxes for me. This changes a lot what i can find locally and what i can buy globally. (You can think like...
  5. U

I am planning to buy a SX6036 but have some questions. Found some cheap Juniper QFX-QSFP-40G-SR4 optics but couldn't find any info about compatibility with the switch. Using Mellanox MAM1Q00A-QSA anyone had any problems with sfp+ compatibility? For example using Mikrotik S+RJ10 (2.5/5/10G) (for...