1. U

SRX300 Firmware

Thanks !!!
  2. U

SRX300 Firmware

can any one share the srx-300 firmware Junos 20.2R3-S2 Thanks
  3. U

Aruba AP to IAP

I am using Aruba AP-220-MNT-W1W ( white color ) or you can you use Aruba AP-220-MNT-W1 ( black color ). AP-3XX should work. works with AP-115 and AP-225. Got it here Aruba AP-220-MNT-W1W Access Point Mounting Bracket, NEW in Box | eBay Accepted BO of $5 shipped. Is new in box
  4. U

A bunch of Juniper SRX300 firewalls dumped cheap

I would like to express my appreciation to 747builder who over the years has helped me configure my SRX300, shared config files and has provide me firmware updates on multiple occasions. Many Thanks! I would also like to thank the OP for pointing me several years ago in the direction of...
  5. U

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Thanks. I have got some thinking to do
  6. U

In my configuration i attached the AP to the Ruckus Switch ( Because of POE ). Does it make more sense to attach to the SRX300 firewall directly ( i have a POE injector ) Is it better to do DHCP in the SRX300 then the Ruckus switch. Thanks
  7. U

Thanks for your response. To answer some of the questions. Best practice for home networking. Will not self host. High availability and ease of maintenance are not important to me. Security perspective average script kiddie. only external security. no device isolation
  8. U

can you help with this issue. Thanks to serve the home and this thread in particular i have moved from a Netgear R78oo router and a bunch of netgear unmanaged switches to a Juniper SRX300 firewall, Ruckus ICX7150-c12p Switch and Ruckus R710 AP. My current physical configuration is cable modem...
  9. U

Can anybody help me with this question. i have icx7150-c12p switch and want to setup a 10gbe network like freenas server - switch - computer. want suggestions for network card , optic sfp+ and fiber cable . thanks.
  10. U

Just joined the forums at STH. Based on the advise in this thread which i found extremely useful i took the first step in enterprise grade equipment by getting a Brocade ICX7150-C12P