Recent content by TZann

1. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Thanks for your feedback. Some follow up questions if that's ok. You are correct, the devices do not have ve 1 ip (192.168.1.80) as the gateway. I (wrongly) assumed that the switch would handle the routing based on the destination address. Based on what you wrote it's more clear now, and the...
  2. T

First, thanks for the feedback about my questions on ACL to provide internet only access to some devices. I decided to look at using VLANs to do this since this seems to be the best approach. I am look to start by having some of my servers in their own vlan and trying to understand how...
  3. T

I have a icx6450-24p and trying to configure it so that some clients only have internet access but no access to the lan. If possible I would even like to prevent these internet only clients to communicate between them. I am testing this by implementing the following ACL based on information from...
  4. T

Hi all. I've been reading this thread for some time, but this is my first post. First I would like to thank everyone and special thanks to fohdeesha for all the help and information provided in this thread. I have a ICX6450-24p and followed the instructions to configure and flash the switch...