Recent content by Twist

1. T

Has anyone ever replaced a HD SAS connector?

I had a drive with a broken sata connector - was a fairly easy to replace the connector. Link
  2. T

Repair / replace SATA connector - HGST Ultrastar DC HC510?

I was supprised how 'easy' it was to replace the connector, I had a WD black with a broken sata connector and a friend had a drive with the same type connector he was throwing away so I decided to save my drive. I took a small sharp plier and I cut of the old connector,doing it this way I...
  3. T

[FS] 8 pcs full height brackets for Intel X540-T2 - G47104-001

Added one more bracket to a total of 8.
  4. T

[FS] 8 pcs full height brackets for Intel X540-T2 - G47104-001

For sale: 7 pcs full height brackets for Intel X540-T2, I have noe idea if these fits other cards like X520 or X550 - these goes for +20USD on ebay each. Brackets are marked with G47104-001 - see pictures. Hoping to trade these for 2 used CVPM02 FBU02 BBU super-capacitors for use with...
  5. T

LSI 9361-8i 12Gb/s RAID w/CacheVault+supercap $175

Can you check what software options is installed on the card from this seller ? Also, did the card you got have a buzzer ?
  6. T

FS: LSI 9361-8i, SM C2758, SM X8STE, Intel NUC, Intel Core I7-4790, RAID DAS

Is this a reflashed OEM adapter ? does this card have all raid options factory installed ?
  7. T

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

I tried the H710P B0 xflash today and it worked without problems - thanks for your help :) One thing I did notice after flashing was that the chip/controller temperature readout in MSM is not available any more. I guess it's not possible to get this readout even on an genuine 9205-8e, anyway...
  8. T

Possible compromised forum?

No popup on my phone today, tried several times with differet ip's. :)
  9. T

Have you tried Android or iOS ? I never got any popup on my computers.
  10. T

Private mode does not get me redirected, changed my ip 3 times and got I redirected every time clicking on the first arcticle.
  11. T

I have tried numerous times to get this popup again but I have not been successful until I turned off data traffic, deleted my cache and re-booted my phone. Made sure I had a new ip, connected to main site, clicked 'NVIDIA Acquires Cumulus Networks' and I got the popup served again. Also, I...
  12. T

Happened to me again today on my phone on 4G, two times actually. Address has changed from appcenter3.com to appcentereur.com
  13. T

It is still there, took less then 30 sec to have this popup.