ttabbal's latest activity

• T
    For me, it depends on the type of error smart reports. I had one drive report transport CRC errors, swapping it to another slot fixed...
  • T
    ttabbal replied to the thread 10g Home NAS Setup.
    It does. Switches will adjust the speed for each port to what it can handle. That, combined with flow control at the software level...
  • T
    For more budget friendly, but good quality printers, check out Creality. There are a lot of good reviews of them, and they make good...
  • T
    Watercooling? That could open a slot.. Mill down the existing heatsink? :)
  • T
    ttabbal replied to the thread IPv6 Firewalls.
    So, continuing to try to increase my understanding of IPv6. I set up pfSense to act as a prefix delegation server on a VLAN for my...
  • T
    One more pfsense weirdness. I figured I have a /60 from Comcast. I have a guest wifi network on a vlan. So I set it to track the wan on...
  • T
    So, I was trying to do that today and spent hours wondering what I was on. I already have VLANs on the network, the switch and pfSense...
  • T
    That's the basic version of the problem. I probably should have included a tl/dr. :) If you add another static IPv6 address to the...
  • T
    I found a way to add ULA to the LAN. It does not let you assign an address to the firewall, but it does let you advertise the route so...
  • T
    ttabbal posted the thread IPv6 Firewalls in Networking.
    So, I am working with IPv6 via Comcast residential. Like most residential services, the addresses are handed out via DHCP and subject to...