Recent content by tonyscomp

1. T

SAN HA storage software options

Thanks BoredSysadmin, I hadn't considered SoFs as I just assumed it was S2D and couldn't be used on separate hardware. I will look more into this A few questions about SoFs if you wouldn't mind will this allow us to also scale our storage array adding more storage servers and increasing...
  2. T

We have a windows hyper-v cluster. we're looking to provide a HA SAN to the the windows hyper-v cluster
  3. T

yes we run windows datacentre on the hosts and windows standard on the SAN's. I havent read great things about S2D so would prefer to use something else. we're also not looking for a vSAN, we'd like to keep the SAN seperate to the hosts. I'm aware of starwind, I'd like to find out what other...
  4. T

We have a hyper-v HA cluster which hosts around 70 Windows VM's across 5 nodes. We store the VM's on a supermicro server with a lot of SSD drives in and a Windows OS, these are replicated using Veeam to another supermicro server with a similar number of SSD drives. We'd like to make the SAN HA...