Recent content by tommybackeast

1. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Glad to not be alone :( Mine does the exact same thing as you described. It works just fine for Terry Henry on youtube :) but he's not us, lol I continue to wonder if 'something' must be setup on the switch to allow Ruckus Unleashed to connect to them, perhaps white-listing the Ruckus Unleashed...
  2. T

Ruckus Unleashed AP Web GUI - failure to access Brocade 7250 and 7150 One is supposed to be able to login to Ruckus Unleashed AP WebGui and see Brocade Switches on the LAN, aka, "Single Pane of Glass" Brocade 7150 and 7250 are on firmware 8095d Ruckus r510 is on 200.10.10.5.246 Question: must...
  3. T

How to confirm PoE firmware on 8095d Brocade 7250-48p. Ran firmware update of 8095d and had minor human glitch. show version gives Primary SPR08095d.bin (UFI) SW: Version 08.0.95dT213 show inline power detail gives Firmware Version ---------------- 02.1.8 Build 004 is this correct...
  4. T

Seeing the Clarkson video - I can now picture you in some DataCenter NOC screaming for more power while taking a large hammer to "bad" Network gear.
  5. T

Terry Henry showing the new ICX 9.0 Web GUI
  6. T

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

I've been offline for weeks; and just saw your post. "R730 for $300" and my first thought was "wow Dell r730 has tanked in price the month I was away"; has it sold already and where can I get one. lol
  7. T

FS/FT - SFBayZFS's 2020-2021 home storage lab liquidation

I do not know, nor have ever met Patrick - the owner of this site; but have enjoyed many hours of reading and his videos. With that said, I would never-ever imagine he would not welcome geeks on here sharing a personal comment that you made.
  8. T

Thank you! I found a Terry Henry POE video; but he didn't cover my question :)
  9. T

POE Question I used these commands to turn ON POE for Brocade 7250-48p port number 1/1/3; then realized I made an error and wanted POE turned on at port 1/1/4 (which I did). enable configure terminal interface e 1/1/3 inline power confirm everything with "show inline power" QUESTION: How do...
  10. T

WTB: Brocade ICX6450-48P

I have a 6450-24p in mint shape, with Rack Ears (not sure if you decided on 24 or 48 port); if interested, PM me
  11. T

Shaping the sub-forum discussion

I gently disagree. While I appreciate spam might enter, if I still owned a small business; and was looking for SMB class tech help $; I would love to have used a forum site like this. I would be able to peek at a poster's comment history to gain some insight into their knowledge and how cleanly...
  12. T

[Phone & FaceTime] Seeking Paid help to setup homelab pfSense with VLANs

I'll start : I am looking to pay someone for phone help in setting up my homelab. I have good hardware (dedicated box for pfSense with intel 520-da2 ; Brocade 7250-48p top of rack, Brocade 7150-c12p downstream switch for home-office; Ruckus r510 AP, Synology NAS, Dell server running ESXi for...
  13. T

Shaping the sub-forum discussion

I see I screwed up :( thanks PS: perhaps I should have made a job posting for a qualified person to write my seeking-help job posting. lol