Recent content by TombaWaterHouse

1. TombaWaterHouse

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Just wondering if these IO Delays is something normal?
  2. TombaWaterHouse

as promised! Is this what you wanted to check? also switched the nvme to the other slot
  3. TombaWaterHouse

Yeah, Indeed. I don't have photo without the adapter, I will take it later today I can post it here for you.
  4. TombaWaterHouse

Hi, I bought a N5105 model A from "Topton Computer Store" in this link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003990581434.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.21ef18025GO416 So far so good, Running for 5 days straight after I installed Proxmox, OPNSense and a bunch of other things. Very...
  5. TombaWaterHouse

This is not "Topton Computer Store". I think it is importante to raise the flag.
  6. TombaWaterHouse

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804614966216.html Is this one the one which you got ?
  7. TombaWaterHouse

Well, I am kinda of using my N5105 for more than just a firewall with Proxmox/OPNSense.. I have too many running containers now and I think I could benefit of a better machine
  8. TombaWaterHouse

Great feedback. I guess docker container could be one approach but overall you're absolutely right. It's just that there are some cheap options of mac mini M1 around the market that makes you think a bit... specially around performance.
  9. TombaWaterHouse

Have anyone considered using Mac Mini (M1 or M2) as a small home lab/firewall ? Thoughts?
  10. TombaWaterHouse

They are at a price where you can mount a more serious set up (with more TDP of course but still)
  11. TombaWaterHouse

Yeah, I will need to change the AP firmware to OpenWRT. Haven't done it yet. Edit: I currently don't have those subnets yet, but one could probably do so via opnsense/pfsense in the N5105 if I am not mistaken?
  12. TombaWaterHouse

I attach my AP to one of my router port directly. I don't have a Switch since the 4 ports from the N5105 that I have is enough to cover my home needs. And actually I only use 2 of the 4. I use the first port for the WAN and the second for the LAN which is the AP connected. The AP have 4 more...
  13. TombaWaterHouse

Which RAM and M.2 NVME brands do you guys recommend using with the N5105 Topton ? I am looking for 2x16GB and ~250GB storage
  14. TombaWaterHouse

Can you test switching to pstate1 or 2 ? Sounds like they could be options for lower voltage.