Recent content by Titus

1. T

Thoughts on sound "proofing" (dampening) a Startech 4POSTRACK12U

Honestly me and my wife have though about this. I am getting the green light once the front and back yard are landscaped to build a sound proof shed on the side of the house with its own sub panel and mini split. No more noise but whenever I sell the house new owner will wonder wtf it was used for.
  2. T

PDB-PT747-4648 into 846E16-R1200B Chassis

I am waiting on SM Customer Support to contact me about if it would if in the chassis. I really hate using splitters to get power to my rtx 4000 Edit 1: FAQ Entry | Online Support | Support - Super Micro Computer, Inc. Discussion: PDB-PT747-4648 can fit in a CSE-846(AorB)-R900/1200B Chassis...
  3. T

[WTB][USA-NV]SuperMicro PDB-PT846-8824

Looking for SuperMicro PDB-PT846-8824 Got a steal on a second 846 chassis localy but he hacked the unit. Looking for a replacement.
  4. T

Lurker Needing Advice

Looks perfect. Thanks I guess I should just put in some overtime to get teh sas3 backplane and be done with the sever other than buying more hard drives.
  5. T

Lurker Needing Advice

I been lurking for about a year now. Finally got myself and sold all old equipment to get a single supermicro 24bay. I just got home from leave and a coworker hooked me up with supermicro aoc-s3008l-l8e but the issue is the server I have is a bpn-sas2-846el inside a cse-846 case. I would love to...