Recent content by tiebird

1. T

Multi-NVMe (m.2, u.2) adapters that do not require bifurcation

Thanks for all the help, I finally find the solution! Needed to disable Fastboot in bios as well as disable the legacy part of the bios. Took a while to find the correct settings, hopefully this will help somebody else.
  2. T

Motherboard is Asus Zenith Extreme x299. The biggest issue is the first x16 slot is blocked by the CPU cooler. The 2nd is in use for the graphics card. I tried putting the Graphic cards into the x8 slot but because of the thickness, the other x16 slot is not accessibel. Looking for a PCIe 4.0...
  3. T

Just tested the setup with 2 nvme disks on different rails but still hangs on boot. Above 4G decoding is enabled. Read that you can connect 8 nvme disks, not really sure how that works... unless they are all PCIe gen3 x2 but I don't see these in shops anymore. Planning to upgrade my motherboard...
  4. T

The psu has 850 W with 94% efficiency, threadripper 1920x with Rtx 2080 and 3 m.2 nvme SSD's. So my guess is that power isn't the issue. I do see the bios loading screen but it stops there. I think I already found the reason: - Card was on a PCIe gen3 x8 port instead of a x16 - SSD is PCIe...
  5. T

Hey guys, Just bought what I think is a Linkreal LRNV9349-8I through Amazon to be used in combination with 3x Intel D7 P5620 U.2 6400 GB PCI Express 4.0 SSD's. My system boots with the card and 1 of the SSD's attached, tested this with all 3 individually. But as soon as I connect a second SSD...