Recent content by TheRiderMan

1. T

Netgear Readynas 516 - New

I believe I still have one on the shelf - will check today for you.
  2. T

Didn't really want to open them - and figured most people in the market would know what a readynas 516 looked like but here you go: https://i.imgur.com/nhvmX0sl.jpg
  3. T

I've got 2 Netgear Readynas 516 6 Bay units new still in their plastic wrap. Looking for $600 each plus freight (based upon zip code) or local pickup in San Diego is fine too. These are solid performers even for things like Plex servers as they have true i3 processors in them (can even be...
  4. T

WTB 2/4 TB 2.5" Hard drives

Surprised the admin hasn't banned them both.
  5. T

Well - anyone that read it clearly sees there is a link between you two at the least - a direct personal link. I'd guess you are done here in the buying/selling forum as everytime you post here it's going to be brought up that you can't be trusted. Your failure to see the relevance - doesn't...
  6. T

You never addressed the fact you were shilling for privatecolo on the other forum. Links were already provided for that - you failed to address it. I don't think anyone here thinks you are anyone other than privatecolo.
  7. T

Sounds like that 100% makes it clear it was pure scam - not that there was much doubt. However he's got no legit reason to claim it was for server rental.
  8. T

Wonder if he checked all their logins or just their most recent ones.
  9. T

I'd think the admin could certainly check IP's on both accounts back to day 1 if the issue is ever in real doubt to determine any potential relationship.
  10. T

FS: Lenovo & Dell Server and Synology NAS

Will be out of town until 10/12 - so non responsive. No deals are mid-stream :)
  11. T

Yes it's available - PM Me zip code and if it's residential or business. No Dell box - will carefully box it.
  12. T

Yes it's available - might be slightly negotiable but shipping going to be pricey on it depending on where you live.
  13. T

Lenovo RD350 70D60026UX - NO CPU, NO MEMORY, NO DRIVES/TRAYS This is the 4 bay 3.5in drive system that originally had a E5-2630v3 and 8gb of ram but they were stripped out and won't be included in the sale. Otherwise it's exactly as the Lenovo part number 70d60026UX comes including original...