Recent content by TheJackal83

1. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Dito, great mobo
  2. T

ES Xeon Discussion

"You would die huh??" :P I'll see if I have time today ;)
  3. T

ES Xeon Discussion

I just sold my I7 5960X so I could buy dual E5 2698 V4 So I need a replacement cpu for my rampage extreme. Also for after effects ( effects ) most of them use speed instead of cores to calculate.
  4. T

ES Xeon Discussion

I'll try tonight, and will post the results.
  5. T

ES Xeon Discussion

No, I have to look in to it. Try playing with the BLCK's first. start low like 101 is doable till 104 - 105
  6. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Don't know why that is. :P But I like it :P Will try to overclock those puppy’s when my build is done. And going to try to reach 4500 Points. Anyone Know a good gaming ES CPU X99? Need a high GHz CPU for gaming. ( Don’t know if I can game on a Max 2.5 GHz CPU )
  7. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Finally got my Xeon E5 2698 V4 up and running. And I’m in love! Also really happy with my Asus Z10PE-D16 WS Here are some pictures. Thanks to this forum I’ll be buying ES cpu from now on. Thanks!
  8. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Hey good for you! 4200+ score in CB 15. looks good. I need to wait before I can install my mobo and cpu'ste I just ordered the thermaltake core WP2000 case. So that I can put my server/render node ( E5 2670 also from ebay ) and workstation in one! case. I was building my own case but that was...
  9. T

ES Xeon Discussion

unfortunately my build is hanging right now, waiting for 2 EK waterblocks. The waiting is killing. I Hope I have info this weekend.
  10. T

ES Xeon Discussion

I received my cpu's on friday. Same board, waiting on the ram ( will be delivered today ) Will be cooling them with water. I always liked the Cooler Master V8 GTS but it's quite expensive.
  11. T

ES Xeon Discussion

I like to say that I’m really happy that there is a “decent ” thread about the ES Cpu’s. Allot of people know about these chips, but have no knowledge about them. So I like to take this moment to say; thank you to the people who are sharing their knowledge with us Thanks! And please keep sharing ;)
  12. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks for your reply. Got 2 E5 2998 V4 QHUZ on the way and was curious. Hope they perform good :P
  13. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Can you tell me what QH is?
  14. T

ES Xeon Discussion

The chip I ordered on 30-7 will arrive on 4-8 (E5 XEON 2698 V4 ES QHUZ) I’ll post my finding this or next week, for the ones who are curious
  15. T

ES Xeon Discussion

I wouldn’t overclock the ES cpu’s Someone correct me if I’m wrong but they been stressed already to the max. And we don’t know what kind of minerals /material they made of. The word is going out that there made out of cheaper materials. They were made for testing purposes only. So I wouldn't...