Recent content by theITmart_ak

1. T

For Sale: H220 LSI 9205-8i Controllers

Shipped out the replacement, hopefully that resolves the issue... This has been a pretty popular special (to those who have posted reviews, it is truly appreciated). Including outside of the special, we've sold about 60 of these cards and this has been the first defect. Just want to quell any...
  2. T

According to Intel's specs for the S2600CP2, it looks like it has 5 x PCIe 3.0 x8 slots. So the board itself will be fine with the card. Even from the pictures, the RMS25KB080 looks similar to the H220 (9205-8i). I unfortunately can't answer about the P4216XXMHGR chassis as I don't know what...
  3. T

This deal is basically good until I stop writing "2016" everywhere...which could take a while :) In seriousness, we should be OK for at least the next week or two. Once we start running low, I'll shoot you a PM.
  4. T

We have Intel S2600GZ boards and have used a variety of LSI controllers with them. The 9205 will be fine with the boards you mentioned.
  5. T

Shoot us an email at support@theitmart.com with your ship-to address. We'll take it from there.
  6. T

Coincidentally, these cards came to us already flashed to IT mode. Picture below. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet @Deslok - no issues when using this card with an R730xd. I think it should also be fine in a Dell workstation.
  7. T

Hey Deslok - I am fairly confident that they will work fine with Dell. Especially if you flash with LSI firmware. We just got these in yesterday and are in the process of testing them in both a Supermicro and R730. I will keep you posted on results.
  8. T

Specs listed on our website: Ports: 2 (8 lanes) - supports 14 LFF or 27 SFF drives Speed: 6Gb/s LSI Chip: LSI SAS 2308 Supports RAID Levels: 0, 1, 1E, and 10
  9. T

Happy 2017! I’m with The IT Mart. Our first post on the Intel 2U servers has been very well received, so I’m back with another special. (Here’s the Intel server if you’re interested). We just got a bunch of H220 controllers. These are HP branded 9205-8i LSI cards, SAS 2308. STH forum members...
  10. T

For Sale: Intel R2308GZ 2U Server

Just wanted to follow up with a deal sweetener for Thanksgiving. We have the following mezzanine RAID card for this server: RMS25JB080. 8-port SAS/SATA controller that also supports JBOD mode (which makes this a wonderful option for ZFS or other software defined storage). Full specs here $10...
  11. T

@MiniKnight - Sorry I thought I posted a confirmation yesterday but I didn't. Yes the iKVM is activated.
  12. T

Hi Kev - it will only take E5-2600/E5-2600 v2 series.
  13. T

@MiniKnight - yes both risers are installed, I believe yes also on the iKVM but will confirm shortly.. @marcoi - ideally the "STH" link above is the min configuration for the discount, but i'd like to try to accommodate. do you mind shooting an email at support@theitmart.com to discuss?
  14. T

If you can email your shipping address (Servers, Workstations & Computer Hardware | The IT Mart), then I can get you an exact shipping quote. It tends to be around $45-55 for this server, we'll have FedEx integration on the site soon :)