Recent content by thehotdog

1. T

Juniper EX4200 Questions

Thank you for the suggestions unfortunately the switch is still misbehaving. @Roelf Zomerman i appreciate the advice, but i cannot make any of the switch ports access ports as i need the switch to be able to reassign the vlan that a port belongs to should a device be changed. @gslavov thank you...
  2. T

Juniper EX4200 Questions

Another speed bump has materialized in this process. I configured two vlans one for untagged traffic (default) and one for tagged 500 (phone). I then added each port of the switch to both of the vlans and assigned the native-vlan-id to default. I have connected a couple devices to the switch...
  3. T

Juniper EX4200 Questions

Just hit my first speed bump. I am trying to setup vlans and would like the default vlan be 1 and a tagged vlan of 500 on each port. So each port will default to 1 with untagged traffic and it will allow 500 traffic if tagged. I tried setting up the two vlans and then running the following for...
  4. T

Juniper EX4200 Questions

Thank you for the responses. I am hoping to dive into it next week. I was able to find a copy of 15.1R7.9 which looks like the latest OS for this model. I picked up a couple 10g cards to test out too. @Blinky 42 Thanks for the advice. I hadn't even thought about license levels. It will be...
  5. T

Juniper EX4200 Questions

I recently picked up a couple EX4200-48PX switches and am testing them. This is my fist time using Juniper HW so i am still figuring them out. Anyone know of any issues or have any helpful tips dealing with Juniper? How is the management? I noticed it has a web ui but I haven't looked at it yet...
  6. T

FS: 20x Supermicro Servers (mostly E3 + extra hardware)

I'm interested in pricing as well. I'm actually looking at installing some servers in 55 marietta in the next couple weeks.