Recent content by The_Moves

1. T

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

I intend to keep it in IT mode so I can do ZFS - am curious about UNRAID and maybe Proxmox. Currently it was intended for AIO ESXi setup.
  2. T

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

@Spartacus @zer0sum @Fritz , the answer to all my issues was a bad processor... I finally received my E5-2650L v3 today which allowed my motherboard to finally post. Immediatly when I powered up after seating the new CPU, I got 2 more lights on the motherboard and checking on the IPMI console...
  3. T

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

@Spartacus @zer0sum I did reseat the processor last night and din't notice any bent pins; however, after watching a video on youtube about bent pins I will use a magnifying class to verify no bent pins and that there is no foreign debris in socket. The 24/8 power pin are both seated correctly...
  4. T

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

@Spartacus @PigLover thanks for the responses. Attempting a BIOS update now remotely via IPMI since the feature is enabled. Edit: Remote BIOS update failed, still showing 1.0a :-( Wish I could find a not so recent BIOS version so i'm not making such a jump from 1.0a to 3.2...
  5. T

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

I got $115+tax, too bad mine may be dead. Waiting until I get my E5-2650Lv3 in the mail before asking for a refund. I did update the IPMI/BMC to the latest available on Supermicros website. @Fritz @Spartacus, do you think I should be able to see systemboard stats from IPMI if I dont have a CPU...
  6. T

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

@Spartacus , all i had plugged in was the CPU and the memory, no GPU or PCIe cards. I attempted to issue the poweron via IPMI web BUI.I was able to tell the system to start via the BUI after having held the physical power button, in that the system was off and no fans spining, i clicked the...
  7. T

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

I received a X10SRH-CF earlier this week from the linked eBay posting in post 1, as well as a base e5-2603 v3 to test it with until i decided on what to get for a processor - was considering going with a v4, but they are too expensive still yet. Anyways, I tested the board/processor initially...