Recent content by TeleFragger

1. T

F5 Networks 10gb SFP+ Transceivers $4 each on ebay

you never know... at this price why not
  2. T

i bought 10 @ $3 each when i saw this post.. i need 4 lol
  3. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

mine says rukas when i go in... 7250-48p poe
  4. T

not sure but i like my 7250... only been using for a few weeks... 7 POE devices and got 1 more to go.. and 4 10gb sfp+
  5. T

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

for some reason I thought the m90q gen 3 had a thunderbolt port.. sure wish it did though!!! If it did, I could use the thunderbolt 3/4 10gb nic as i have a nvidia k1200 in the pcie slot...
  6. T

just looked.. the last pack of 4 i bought are om3...10ft...
  7. T

is that on the cable side? i see this in F5 site... F5 Networks F5-UPG-SFP+-R compatible SFP+ transceiver supports up to 400m link lengths over OM4 MMF (300m over OM3 MMF) via an LC duplex connector.
  8. T

i am new to these... these will work with any LC to LC fiber cable? so mellanox connectx-3 en with one of these then LC cable to another one of these plugged into my switch?
  9. T

ok... keeping the transceiver question going!!! I have 4 pc's connected via fiber and work great at 10gb!!!! Now I have a Lenovo Tiny that I am getting a thunderbolt 10gb nic Solo10G (10GBASE-T 10Gb Ethernet Thunderbolt Adapter) - SONNETTECH which is RJ45. This works as that machine is in my...
  10. T

nope

nope
  11. T

US MELLANOX SX6036 - $200

man.. when i was looking at getting my connectx-1 and connectx-2 10gb upgraded away from cx4 ports... I started looking at 40gb, 100gb and had to real myself back saying.. my fios internet router says 10gbe and decided to just go 10gb... now kickin myself... BUT!!! good news.. yall got me...
  12. T

US MELLANOX SX6036 - $200

and i am still installing my Brocade 7250!!!!! and now I see this!!!! HAH... well looks like i have a future upgrade path as I now have all of my machines on 10gb. Next year I guess the 40gb bug will kick in and I will just add this switch to my home lab then! {subscribed} !
  13. T

Rockus ICX7250-24P Fan mod

my 7250 48 port isnt that loud after it boots, albeit, it is in my utility room. My gaming rig is right there to it on the other side of the wall as I ran a 7m fiber cable from PC to switch.
  14. T

10gb network only getting 2.5gb on windows

Ok so it turns out that I got the mellanox cards in and yes my server 2022 and win10 (plex) are still getting 9.4gb/s speeds in iperf... I put one in my win11 box and it is not getting 2.5gb.. it is getting 5gb.. so that is better but still not superb. i think i got it... I have an MSI z690-A...
  15. T

Mellanox ConnectX-3 Windows 11

i think i got it... so Win11 and Mellanox ConnectX-3 EN cards... work! I have an MSI z690-A DDR4 board. It states it has 3x pcie x16 slots.. so i have video card closest to CPU.... then i did farthest.. i just moved it closer to GPU and BOOM...