Recent content by techano

1. T

Can't get Solarstorm SFC9020 / SFN5152F to work under windows 10.

Hey didn't even see this reply. If my chance you are still looking to do this and havent found it here is the updated driver link (scroll to the bottom) or the direct download
  2. T

Would like to say this did manage to get it to work! Some issues at times where windows decides to randomly override the drivers with their own but for the most part it works flawlessly! Edit: to stop windows from overriding the drivers constantly I followed this tutorial and have had zero...
  3. T

Fully agree, at this point I'm using these cards for Linux only and I'm going to get one that is known working for windows. If I ever figure something out I'll for sure add an update to this thread but as of now, there has been no full way to get these cards to work under windows reliably.
  4. T

So I got it to work for a bit then I rebooted and instant blue screen and now the same driver is just not working. I followed the instructions of tetsujin and after selecting "I have a disk" and clicking the on sfn6 folder and selecting the .inf file in there I then selected solarflare under...
  5. T

Hey sorry I haven't really checked this thread but I did end up getting it to work. I don't remember the exact driver I selected but I will get back to you tomorrow!
  6. T

What model are you selecting as the driver? The SFN5152F doesn't show up as one of the models when I open the SFN6 folder and select the .inf file in it and I've selected basically every card and it fails to start the device. I know it's a functional card as it works under Linux and Mac os...
  7. T

Haven't been able to get them to work sadly :/ every time its an instant bsod. I only use them under linux now as that seems to be the only thing that works well with them.
  8. T

Hello, I got these cards for free and I wanted to give a shot at getting them to work under windows but I have failed every time. Ive tried installing the solarflare drivers provided on their site but the card doesn't show as a network device and just shows that it doesn't have drivers...