Recent content by Surfarn_

1. S

Aruba AP to IAP

Thank you!
  2. S

Aruba AP to IAP

Hi, What is the latest ArubaInstant_Hercules_8.x firmware name? I need the full filename so I can download it from the aruba site. Thanks
  3. S

EU Some Brocade switches (ICX 6610 etc)

I bought the B-rated 6450-24 :) Will replace my 6610 to save some power.
  4. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I have a 6610 at the moment. Was thinking about changeing to 6450 to lower the power consumtion. Is there any way to disconnect 24 of the 48 ports to save even more energy? Most of the cheap switches have 48 ports.
  5. S

Aerohive (Extreme Networks) APs - No Controller Needed

How do I config to enable snmp. I would like to read the snmp data into Librenms. I have tried following several guides using the GUI, could the CLI work bette?
  6. S

How is the range on your access points? I now have 2 AP:s and the signal strength is lower in the house then using my old (one) Netgear r7000.
  7. S

Thanks! I did it on the 5GHz profile and now it uses 80MHz :)
  8. S

Thanks for the reply! I used this command radio profile [radio_ng_ac0] channel-width 80 I did not get any error message, but when I run the show interface command the width is still 20. Any clue what's wrong?
  9. S

Hi, I have now installed two AP230, to replace my old Netgear r7000 ac router. But I can't seem to get faster linkspeed then around 190 mbits using the 5G network. I used to get above 600 mbits using my old router. State=Operational state; Chan=Channel; Radio=Radio profile; U=up; D=down...
  10. S

Hi again, I have done some more testing. I can get vlan 98 to work in proxmox if I send it to the 1gig network card (1/1/2) instead of 1/3/2 vlan 1 name DEFAULT-VLAN by port router-interface ve 1 spanning-tree 802-1w ! vlan 98 name pfsync by port tagged ethe 1/1/2 to 1/1/3 ethe 1/3/2...
  11. S

I have the ICX 6610 and have been trying to setup vlans so I can run two opnsense boxes (one virtual running on proxmox (2 nics 1G and 10G) and one physical (router on a stick 1G)) Have put the vlan 99 as incomming Internet and it works fine. I now try to add vlan 98 for pfsync. The vlan seems...