Recent content by Steve17

1. S

Lowest Price Ever on Arista 7050QX-32: 32 x 40G or Fantail 10G SFP+

I will let you know on Monday when I get in the office. I haven't check. I am going to two two things, check it and if it isn't the newest version, I will try and upgrade. I will let you know how that goes. Thanks, Steve
  2. S

This a great value. I appreciate your comments. I may a few for awhile so keep it in mind. Thanks, Steve
  3. S

Hi Friends, A special deal for sth Members : Perfect condition Arista DCS-7050QX-32-F switches. 32 x 40GbE or fantail at your discretion any port to 4 10GbE SFP+. I am including a brand new 40GbE to 4 10GbE DAC for the first 4 switches From the Arista Website: 40GbE Spine Solutions: The New...
  4. S

FS : HP Fusion IO 1.2TB, Laptops,Cisco, Arista, Apple

Hello, I have the following items for sale: (6 ) HP 1205GB Multi Level Cell G2 PCIe ioDrive2 for ProLiant Servers 673646-B21 $ 800 each includes shipping anywhere in the USA; (6) HP 1.6TB HH/HL Value Endurance (VE) PCIe Workload Accelerator $2,500 each includes shipping anywhere in the USA...
  5. S

FS: Intel E5-2663 V3

My Mistake it is E5-2663 and here is the link to CPU World Specs. It is an OEM part. Intel Xeon E5-2663 v3 - CM8064401612900 THANKS, Steve
  6. S

Hi, Here is the link to Ark page: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2683 v3 (35M Cache, 2.00 GHz) Specifications The product is not ES and is a standard ARK product. Thanks, Steve
  7. S

Yes, we do but the shipping costs are not included. Just send your email address and shipping address. We will send you an invoice including shipping. The invoice allows for payment by credit card. The credit card is processed by Stripe and the info remains confidential. The invoice has a link...
  8. S

FS: Switches, Servers, Adapters, Optics, Memory, HDDs, Cables at Low Prices

Hi Josh, Yes the SFP+ DACs will work as a stacking cable as long as the stack members are no more than 3 meters apart from each other. You need transceivers and fiber for anything above 3M. Thanks, Steve
  9. S

I would need to check. I don't know but let me do a little research and I will get back with you. Kind Regards, Steve
  10. S

Hi Acmcool, Thank You Very Much. Really appreciate you taking the time to post. Kindest Regards, Steve
  11. S

Thanks, Steve17
  12. S

Hello, I have 22 pieces of Intel E5-2663 V3 for $850 each. These are pulls from Supermicro Blades used for Demos. Supermicro does a great job of installing (properly grounded, never over torque and perfect thermal seal). Barely used and in perfect working condition. Thanks, Steve 17
  13. S

Hello, I have a bunch of gear I would like to sell. I think I have priced the gear well under market prices. Let me know if you need something here and think it should be priced differently. All prices are for each. (2) Juniper EX2200-24T-4G $175 (1) Juniper EX2200-48P-4G $700 (1) Edge Core...
  14. S

Rant....

Hi Kirlcheah, I could go give you a hand. I work as an appraiser for IT Assets and have access to a lot of equipment. My clients range from VC Firms, Auctioneers, Financial Institutions, Law Firms, Accountants, Large US National and Global Resellers, and some Equipment Leasing companies. I can...