Recent content by Spotswood

1. Spotswood

Gauging interest in a case with 13x 5.25" drive bays

Is there any interest in a case with 13x 5.25-inch drive bays?
  2. Spotswood

Just the Storinator chassis are for sale at 45drives.com

FWIW, I saw this posted on a thread in the Unraid forum.
  3. Spotswood

Stackable uATX with 240/280 radiator support?

How about a custom solution? PM me. -Rich
  4. Spotswood

considering/looking for a motherboard tray for rack instead of case

FWIW, I've built quite a few "trays" (framework of t-slot extrusions) sized to fit in a server rack. In fact, @Patrick is one of my clients. Good luck with your project! -Rich
  5. Spotswood

10-inch server rack specification?

I'm looking for a 10-inch server rack specification. Specifically, the rail center-to-center hole distance of the half(?)/10-inch server racks (used to house something like this SM SuperServer E300-9D-4CN8TP)?
  6. Spotswood

THE CHIA FARM

Is there any interest in a stackable open-air frame for plotting rigs? -Rich
  7. Spotswood

Shallow 4U frame

1.6mm/.06-inch thick sheeting. Countersink holes for M3 flathead bolts into 6mm female-female threaded spacers.
  8. Spotswood

Shallow 4U frame

I made a shallow 4U frame for an ATX PSU, microATX motherboard and 2x hard drives. That is all.
  9. Spotswood

Built a case frame to house 12x 5.25" drives

Here's his double-wide brother. :eek:
  10. Spotswood

Oh. The backplate and PSU mounting plate were fabricated for us by CaseLabs (in 2017).
  11. Spotswood

I only used my CNC to accurately drill the standoffs and 5.25-inch mounting holes (many years ago, I had to layout and drill those holes by hand).
  12. Spotswood

That frame was $245 plus $20 to ship (fit disassembled in a USPS Large Flat Rate box).
  13. Spotswood

A client asked me to build a case frame to house a workstation motherboard (X9DR3-LN4F+ ) and 12x 5.25" drive bays. He plans on using all of the drive space for some hot swap cages. :cool: