Recent content by Sparky'sAdventure

1. S

Dominus Extreme

Have you tried any ES chips on the SR-3?
  2. S

Intel 8124m board compatibility

Can you provide screenshots of one of these CPUs running on an SR-3? I'm thinking of buying a QQ8Q since price is good, and I have seen some reasonably priced boards on the market recently.
  3. S

Intel 8124m board compatibility

Sorry for necrobump, gathering information. So, what I gather is that the EVGA SR-3 works with ES Cascade Lake CPUs (Stepping 5) without modification, and this motherboard cannot be modified to work with ES Skylake CPUs (Stepping 2) because there is not a Skylake-only bios available to be modded?
  4. S

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Is there a QS or ES equivalent to the 72F3? 8 cores and 256MB L3$ sounds pretty fun to me for benchmarking!
  5. S

@ExecutableFix The current record for R20 is ~40k with a 3990x under ln2. Do you think that is beatable with a pair of these ES chips?
  6. S

@ExecutableFix Are you using Realtime in task manager or disabling background tasks? Also, what overclock setting were you running?
  7. S

@ExecutableFix Could you post Cinebench R20 results with a dual 64 core setup?
  8. S

AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 microcode version?

@Quantum Do you know if they will work on an H11DSI? There is a monoblock available for that board, which may be useful.
  9. S

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Have you personally tested that the DRAM OC works past JEDEC spec? 4200mhz across 8 channels would be pretty insane, and any Micron E-Die based memory should do that relatively easily if vdimm is controllable. Also, if it does go past, do you have any idea if the 7XX2 chips are limited to the...