Recent content by soild79

1. S

Troubleshooting GPU passthrough ESXi 6.5

I have finally solved the nivida driver crashes issue.. however my configuration is a bit different. I have to left my SVGA enable otherwise the passthrough will fail. I have to add this parameter into the VM VMX configuration Edit the pciPassthru0.msiEnabled and change the option to false...
  2. S

However when i disable the SVGA from the device manager and reboot, the passthrough will fail
  3. S

From the VNC , with SVGA enabled, i am able to see the 1050 properties
  4. S

How to turn off the VM montor... is this correct
  5. S

With this it's works, passthrough seems to work as the VM display is shown in the monitor Disabling the SVGA, the passthrough dun works...no display
  6. S

I have done the necessary configurations
  7. S

I have downgraded the nvidia to 378.92 but still facing BSOD on nvlddmkm ... Is it a must to disable the SVGA? cos when i disable the passthrough dun work...
  8. S

Curious which NVidia driver you are using... planning to use one that confirm works with no problems. This link is indicating problematic on the 381.89. Driver 381.89 FAQ/Discussion Thread • r/nvidia
  9. S

I think I have used the following Processor = i5 3.4GHz Nvidia driver = 381.89 Motherboard = GA-Z270M-D3H (VT-d Enabled) Graphic Card = Zotac GTX 1050 Windows 7 64bits When I disabled the VMware SVGA 3D from the device manager, the pass-through does not work until I re-enable it. The crashes...
  10. S

I'm having BSOD after doing passthrough for my GTX 1050.... on a windows 7 64bits. Everything seems to be fine but crashes everytimes when i tried launching games. Keep hitting nvlddmkm bsod....