1. S

Hyperconverged Home Lab 1.0

Sounds promising :D
  2. S

Shame you cant do two nodes so that out of the question lol :(
  3. S

Can you use it on just two physical nodes? or does it require 3 physical nodes? :) Shame it doesn't work with Hyper-v
  4. S

Would love to have a nutanix lab !! :(
  5. S

Snazy's Home Server Setup

I used to have myn in dining room which and never used to hear it but i guess in the raxk that kills some noice but im used to some noise of servers so doesnt bother me lol. My partner never complains so cant be to bad
  6. S

Its the X-Case RM 420 Gen II its a lovely case and its solid!
  7. S

IBM ServeRAID M5014 issues..

I had this issue as was due to not enough powet going to my backplane, which was odd, as if i put one of the fans in all hdds would error. So i replaced the psu and all good now. Also had it when drives wernt pushed in to backplane enough :)
  8. S

Tim's leftovers

Shame not in uk id of bought the other nic :(
  9. S

Brocade 1020 CNA 10GbE PCIe Cards

Any idea why the windows 7 was such poor performance?
  10. S

I wanted it like that because was going to have two different sets of traffic going between different servers so from HV1 -> HV2 would be migration traffic HV1 -> F1 would be iScsi or what ever HV2 -> F1 would be Iscsi or what ever
  11. S

Ive been looking at these cards for while everytime i saw some cheap didnt have funds to get them :( just want to make sure that what im thinking is possible. I dont have a switch and dont want a 10gb switch (well i would like one but to expensive lol) i have 3 servers and i want to basicly...
  12. S

Windows server licensing

All them people have basically just registered for bizspark and are now selling msdn keys which is against there terms. If they got found out all keys would be revoked
  13. S

Heres few pictures of the new server. Only currently using two rows of drives as need new raid card, and had issue with one of the backplanes but getting that sorted :)
  14. S

I love it! Well worth the money!! Will last me years to come which was the plan!!
  15. S

Can anyone recommend a hard drive seller thats cheappppp :) in the UK?