Recent content by Smedwardd

1. S

EXPIRED Intel NUC5i5MYBE i5-5300U vPro, 4Gb RAM, custom case - $45

Doesn't seem like spam. If you click the ebay link you'll go to a pretty reputable seller.
  2. S

EXPIRED 32GB ECC UDIMMS for $29/ea in the CDW Outlet

I actually just checked the product page on mobile earlier and it shows that it is still in stock @ $28.99. On desktop it says to call to request pricing however. Was able to order another stick to fill up my ec200a. Got a shipping notice ~2 hours later.
  3. S

Crestron CCS-UC-CODEC-200

I believe you can set the BIOS to use on board video, rather than the PCIE board attached Edit: I'm wrong
  4. S

Make sure you are using a cat5 cable.
  5. S

Just got some time to mess with this box a bit. It runs solid as a low power Linux box. Would love to experiment with Windows on it to take advantage of the HDMI in.
  6. S

Was able to RDP in and look around using default Crestron credentials.. then it went black! lol
  7. S

Got mine in today as well. Upon first boot I had no display at all. Will tinker around with it some more!
  8. S

15$ Dell Wyse 5060 Thin Client

That seems to be it, however power bricks seem impossible to find.
  9. S

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

I had the same problem. Switched to a quality SanDisk drive and all the issues disappeared!
  10. S

I had the same problem. Switched to a quality SanDisk drive and all the issues disappeared!
  11. S

Yes, I have one HP 32gb stick in mine and it works fine.
  12. S

If you don't mind!
  13. S

Lenovo EMC PX4-400 series diskless NAS

Seems legit. After some research, here's their ebay page https://www.ebay.com/usr/centrix-intl.com?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 Edit: Looks like these units are EOL from Lenovo
  14. S

Not at all, however I haven't updated the BIOS yet. Just ILO4 and ESXI 7 running fine.
  15. S

Looking to put esxi on it. Hopefully sata pass through works :)