Recent content by Sleyk

1. Sleyk

Flash/Crossflash DELL H330 RAID Card to HBA330/12Gbps HBA IT Firmware

You're welcome my friend! Yeah as for the H730, it will sadly always be unflashable to IT mode :.)
  2. Sleyk

Hi there! Yeah easy fix, just use command: sas3flash -o -e 7 and erase the whole card and then reflash with hba330 mini mono firmware :.)
  3. Sleyk

The Versatile SAS3008 Chipset: My Vendor Crossflashing Adventures

You're very welcome, and good job on the notes my friend. It should help someone understand a bit more if doing for the first time :.)
  4. Sleyk

The Complete LSI/Avago/Broadcom SBR Download MegaThread

The 9305 uses a SAS3224 IOC chip that is actually an PCI-E 3.0 HBA chipset. For the new gen cards, (3.5 and 4th gen) you can't use SAS3flash, as they dont have the required files to recognize these newer cards, and broadcom made it so that only Storcli will work to update or flash the card. If...
  5. Sleyk

[US] B&H Photo 12TB Elements for $190 ($15.83 TB) (27 Oct 21 Only)

Saw this yesterday on Slickdeals as well. A decent price. If I needed, I might have pulled the trigger.
  6. Sleyk

HGST Ultrastar He10 - 10TB @ $129.95

Ah, yeah thats true. My bad. The only other way would be to cut the H1110 to make it fit in a closed x1, which is doable and would work, but you take away the x4 bandwidth forever on that card.
  7. Sleyk

Hey brother, what you need is a Marvell 9215 PCI-E 2.0 x 1 card. See this one here: Marvell 9215 or you can get this ASMEDIA 1064 chipset. Both x1 cards work perfectly. See here: ASMEDIA CARD I have been using these cards for years with zero problems. Full bandwidth PCI-E 2.0 x 1 (500MB/s) If...
  8. Sleyk

These are a great deal. I would pick some up, but Im still running of 8 x 8TB WD Helium in RAIDZ2. What's most amazing is that these drives are still very much available! 1448 sold and still 3557 left :.)
  9. Sleyk

The Versatile SAS3008 Chipset: My Vendor Crossflashing Adventures

No problem my friend, it really is a super easy fix. All you need to do is select the flash drive that the EFI shell can pick the firmware from. :cool: So, the EFI shell sometimes needs to see the flash drive where the image is stored. This wasn't too much of a problem in the 2nd gen LSI...
  10. Sleyk

Hi there, Sure, we can try a few things. First thing, try to downgrade to version 2.6.0. Bios version 2.7.1 has had a report of not working as well. Try to downgrade to bios version 2.6.0 and see if the flash goes through. Check out post # 112. Also, please switch the bios to Legacy mode :.)...
  11. Sleyk

Hi there, when that usually happens, you could try to downgrade the firmware, then re-upgrade back to the latest firmware. Or if you arent on the latest firmware, you can try to upgrade to the latest, and that issue should go away
  12. Sleyk

Lite-on DS-8ABSH Slim DVD $7.05 shipped

Thanks! :.)
  13. Sleyk

$25 - Netgear GS308E Managed switch

Would love to snag one of these 6610's but the cheapest price I see is $185 bucks shipped. Where do you see these going for $95? Edit: Nevermind brother, I found them :.) Seller was reasonable. Made an offer for $70, and he countered with $85. I accepted. Already had an ICX7250-48, but wanted...
  14. Sleyk

Lite-on DS-8ABSH Slim DVD $7.05 shipped

haha, I think I bought like 10 of them before. I confess I haven't had a use for them though. I was thinking of building my own personal CD/DVD duplicator or something. Anyone have an idea on what software to use?