Recent content by sick1655

1. S

IBM 7.6 TB SAS SSD 528 TO 512 BYTE PROBLEM!

i had them and I was able to format, you can see them also has (W) MFG CTRL so i guess your thought wrong
  2. S

It's been 2 years since I opened this issue and there is still no solution?
  3. S

I can't solve the problem 528 to 512

didnt work, I opened seachest tools and im waiting for you to tell me what to do. I apologize for my inexperience. sudo sg_format -v --format --fmtpinfo=0 --pfu=0 --size=512 --six /dev/sda IBM-SSG IBM-SSGSSHT3P8 E1A8 peripheral_type: disk [0x0] PROTECT=0 Unit serial...
  4. S

Hello cyklondx, What other ways can I try? i used seachest tools. If there is something I did wrong, I would be very happy if you let me know. sudo sg_format --format --size=512 --fmtpinfo=0 /dev/sda IBM-SSG IBM-SSGSSHT3P8 E1A8 peripheral_type: disk [0x0] Unit serial number...
  5. S

So sorry, I have them IBM ServeRAID 8-Port L3-25422-27E SAS/SATA PCIe Controller intel raid rs2pı008 controller HPE 726909-001 H240ar HP Qlogic QLE2562-HP HP Smart Array P420 6Gb SAS RAID Controller P440AR Raid card LSI 9260-8i one of these support SAS HBA? Im a beginner, sorry for simple...
  6. S

Hi everyone i hope u all fine. I purchased the 2 discs you see in the images. I hope image is clear. I have a IBM m4 x3250 and hp 603937=002 LSI 9260-8i sas raid controller. Lines of code I tried; Home · ahouston/setblocksize Wiki (I tried, it didn't work) sg_format --format --size=512...
  7. S

528 TO 512

Hello, trying to format size of the disk, i am facing this error : illegal request type sense key apart from invalid opcode ı have a HP Qlogic QLE2562 - 489191-001 - PCIe 8GB Dual Port FC HBA I would like to give a small reward to the person who helped me solve the problem. SIZE = 528 NOT...
  8. S

How to reformat HDD & SSD to 512B Sector Size

Hello everyone, Im trying to format my disk from size 528 to 512 but can't succeed. I have not formatted many of my disks before, but I cannot change the size of the disk you see in the picture. here i will write the methods i tried. the problem i faced : illegal request type sense key apart...
  9. S

Hello everyone, Im trying to format my disk from size 528 to 512 but can't succeed. I have not formatted many of my disks before, but I cannot change the size of the disk you see in the picture. here i will write the methods i tried. the problem i faced : illegal request type sense key apart...
  10. S

hello ^^, I need help. can you help me?

ı read this message: the key should only be used on non-production systems. Once enabled, even if the CacheCade volume is deleted and not used, after 30 days the data volume will be inaccessible unless the trial key is reentered (for 30 more days of eval) or CacheCade Pro 2.0 is purchased and a...
  11. S

ı looked "Advanced software options" these options are available Could the activation key have any significance?
  12. S

hi, IBM Server: RAID M5110. Couldn't find about LSI. When I run the IBM server, I can enter the raid menu with ctrl + h keys. When I click the Start button to raid it freezes and I cannot interfere in any way. I have to turn IBM Server off and on. Sun oracle Server: LSI MegaRAID SAS 9261-81...
  13. S

Thank you for the information, I can see hdd with this command "Lsblk", When using these commands "SG_format and sg_utilize", I can't format. Very likely hdds are encrypted.
  14. S

I have no plans to redirect people to another site, my goal is just to solve the problem. Turks don't have enough information so ı just need help
  15. S

hi, ım sending message from istanbul, first all of ım sorry because of ı cant speak very well english. you can see my problem in these pictures. https://hizliresim.com/l778YZ https://hizliresim.com/za8uPl IBM X3550 https://hizliresim.com/DF0Wni Sun Oracle X4-2L https://hizliresim.com/SbH1zR...