Recent content by shrike0064

1. S

Connectivity Issues on Windows 10 with Mellanox ConnectX-2 and Driver 5.50

Yes. I have tried 2 Mellanox ConnectX-3 EN cards it two different manufacturer motherboards, same thing. Windows assigns a generic IP. Even if I use a static for my network, still no connection. Windows shows the card operational but disconnected. Same with 4 different ConnectX-2 cards. Same...
  2. S

Yes. All versions and Windows 10 client. Still cannot get them to acquire an IP. Link light on but no connection.
  3. S

Wish it was that easy. Fibers verified operational.
  4. S

Having issues with a Connectx 3 EN single port that will not link. 10gb modules are Mellanox and work in my network switches. Windows 10 client loads the drivers for the card and assigns a default IP. Proved cables operational, PCI-e port operational by using a NIC card, 10gb modules...
  5. S

Mellanox ConnectX-2 EN and Windows 10?

Well, crap. I'm going to try these and see what happens. I know all 16 4k IP cameras will be fine on the gigabit LAN but it's the principle of the thing. I bought a mini ATX with two slots just for the fiber network I have.
  6. S

Tried. Kept saying failed on all 4 cards. Now wondering if it's that my PCI-e3 x4 slot somehow isn't compatible. But then why is the card seen and drivers loaded? Computers, such fun. I found a couple 10gb connectx-3 single ports on eBay for $28 each. Bought 2. Hoping these will be...
  7. S

Apologies about the delay as I had to go into work. Over time even though not getting paid due to shutdown. Thanks for the snippet tool. Forgot about that. What other screen shots?
  8. S

Okay, will have to install some software. Will do in the AM.
  9. S

Yes sir. Did all of that. Greyed out. It is assigned IP
  10. S

Yes sir. Did that. I have those tabs. Those options remain greyed out. Has the IP: 169.254.44.65/16 However my network is 192.168.1. _ _ _ That's what I don't understand. If I set a static I get: 169.254.44.65/16, 192.168.1.55/24 But still will not connect. Gateway: 192.168.1.1 DNS: 192.168.1.1
  11. S

Sir, Thank you for your reply as this is driving me up the wall. Unfortunately nothing worked. I downloaded the 5.50 driver. I found the ETH that you mentioned, but it is already selected and greyed out so I cannot change it to auto. When I redirect the driver it comes up with best driver...
  12. S

Experiencing the same thing. 1-14-19 Will not connect to my network. Will not acquire an IP nor connect using a static. Widows 10 V 1809 client Mellanox driver: 5.50.14643.1 Connectx-2 MNPA19-XSR/XTR SP# 671798-001 FW: 2.9.1000 (Tried to update FW to 2.9.1200 but to no avail.) Tried deleting...