Recent content by shank

1. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Had a look and cleaned them out, one switch and cable are completely new. Tried swapping them all around and cleaning, no good. Also tried jumping into ESXi and forcing the duplex and speed to see if it would come up, no good there either.
  2. S

Ok, tried the check media command and I can only see media attached to 1/2/1 and none of the other ports.
  3. S

That's really weird then.
  4. S

Config was definitely saved as it had been reloaded lots of times before moving it. They clipped in, but I'll check again and try the qsfp to qsfp of I have one. Is there any specific config required on these ports?
  5. S

Wondering if I could pick the brains of all of you. I previously had the qsfp port working with a breakout cable to a few hosts. I moved my setup and powered everything back on, but the ports won't come up. Tried rebooting both the hosts and switches. The front 10gbs are fine using the same...
  6. S

So essentially just bringing the interfaces back up. Hmm has anyone found out the cause of this? Does it happen with other nics? It's weird though, I actually rebooted the hosts and the interfaces didn't come up back.
  7. S

I am having an issue where two of the four ports when using a breakout cable remain down. I have managed to get all 4 up after a switch reboot, however after disabling and re-enabling the port 2 of them never come back. This is repeatable. I have tried looking into logs and STP, but not too...
  8. S

Unable to communicate between ports on the same VLAN

Resolved.