Recent content by Serverking

1. S

FS - SSD, RAIDController, Switches, Enclosures

@eholyst Next time use imgur to upload pics, my pi-hole blocks the pics when hosted on Google drive.
  2. S

Would this CPU / Mobo be of interest in the For Sale forum?

@scp Well you can post it to see if anyone wants it.
  3. S

SuperMicro wants $485 to repair a MBD-X10SDV-4C+- TLN4F-O (D-1518) but a new board costs $500

I put a FS thread up in case anyone wants it. https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/wts-have-a-rma-mbd-x10sdv-4c-tln4f-o-d-1518-sitting-at-supermicro-they-want-485-to-repair.30232/
  4. S

Abandoned WTS: Have a RMA MBD-X10SDV-4C+- TLN4F-O (D-1518) sitting at Supermicro, they want $485 to repair

Hi, Have a RMA MBD-X10SDV-4C+- TLN4F-O (D-1518) sitting at Supermicro, they want $485 plus tax (USD) to repair it. The board is yours if you can pay them. I will have SM ship to you or I will ship it to you for $25 (USD). I'm going to abandon this board if no one buys it. SM will need your...
  5. S

SuperMicro wants $485 to repair a MBD-X10SDV-4C+- TLN4F-O (D-1518) but a new board costs $500

@altano I have had a lot of bad luck with Intel D-15XX in the last month. I have another RMA going at Asrock at the moment. I'm not sure if I want anything to do with the D-15XX platform again.
  6. S

RMAed a MBD-X10SDV-4C+- TLN4F-O to Supermicro last week, today I find out they want $485 to repair it. A new board costs $15 more. Is this a typical response from supermicro? (RMA Repair Charge Notification) Supermicro X10SDV-4C+-TLN4F Motherboard Mini-ITX SoC w/ Intel Xeon D-1518 4-Core...
  7. S

Retailer/supplier recommendations/lists

Anything for the US/CAN markets?
  8. S

Updated: 8-10-20, EPYCS, DDR3/4, SAS3/NVME's SSDs

So you don't ship to within your state?
  9. S

[WTB] Looking for X9DRI-F or like

Hi, Looking to buy 2x X9DRI-F or like with 16 dimms here before I buy on ebay. X9DR3-F X9DR7-LN4F X9DR7-LN4F-JBOD X9DRE-LN4F Asrock Rack boards Location: North America (NA)
  10. S

Any Supermicro executives on this forum? Need help with a out of warranty board.

Yes it did for ~2 years, was using it as a proxmox setup with x2 2690 v1. After ~29 months of use, cluster was turned off as I moved to 2697 v3 servers. Recently I tired to turn the server back on but it wouldn't start. No lights would come on, fans wouldn't spin etc. Moved board to tech bench...
  11. S

Any Supermicro executives on this forum? Need help with a out of warranty board.

From email (them): We regret to inform you that the product you have requested is out of warranty and we are unable to approve your RMA request. However, we may extend our service and offer Out-of-Warranty service for this request if you accept our Out-of-Warranty Terms & Conditions. For out...
  12. S

Hi, Does anyone know if Supermicro executives are on this forum or have any email addresses for them? Need help with a out of warranty board. Thanks,