Recent content by sergeant72

1. S

WTB: DDR3 ECC SO-DIMMs & ZuesRAM

hi, May I ask what motherboard will you be using for those 4x16gb ECC SO-DIMM? Regards
  2. S

Want to Buy - Ubiquiti Beta US-16-XG

I can see it right now at the discounted price again - go for it!
  3. S

Motherboard with support for DDR3 SO-DIMM Registered

It seems the same case as with the motherboard above: - in DIMM sizes section only 2,4 and 8GB are listed. - on the schematics of the board it says "Always populate DIMMx2 first, UNB ECC DDR3 SODIMM REQURED" UNB = Unbuffered I tried to lookup the memory from the tested memory section -...
  4. S

I look forward finding even one board at this point :)
  5. S

In the specs/manual it says: Two (2) SO-DIMM slots support up to 16 GB of DDR3/L, unbuffered, 1600/1333 MHz, ECC SO-DIMM memory DIMM Sizes 8GB, 4GB, 2GB It doesn't support 16GB single Registered SO-DIMM.
  6. S

I see there are bunch of listings on ebay for the 16GB ECC Registered SODIMM modules (SORDIMM). After doing some searching I wasn't able to find even one motherboard which would accept such module. Does anybody know any product which would work with it? Regards
  7. S

FS: 24 x Samsung 8GB PC3L-10600R Registered memory

what would be the price each/shipped to Canada?
  8. S

Mistake During Sale of Motherboard

It will take a lot of DIMMs/cards to populate all the slots on that motherboard :)
  9. S

Just a sharp sewing needle, looking through those magnifying glasses - applying the force to un-bend.
  10. S

As promised, the update on repair attempt. Used a needle and a pair of "glasses": Here is how it looked before (the most problematic areas are outlined with red - zoom in to see more): and here is how it looks now: The board boots, everything seems to be recognized in BIOS. Any advise on...
  11. S

I'd also speculate that there is a possibility of inflicting electrical damage (depending on what pins are shortened).
  12. S

E5-2630L

Received the pair 1 day ahead of estimated scheduled delivery. Thoroughly packaged, run simple test - work fine. Satisfied with the outcome :)
  13. S

acmcool is cool :) The situation is resolved, partial refund received. I will provide the update on attempt to fix up the bent pins.
  14. S

E5-2630L

T_Minus, I'm in the kind of same boat - purchased and paid on Jul 1. Send a nag on Jul 2 asking when it will be shipped - got a promise to ship on Jun4 - nothing has happened, sent another nag on Jul 6 - received shipping notification and answer from the seller that it is shipped, but it...
  15. S

acmcool, I appreciate that you are trying to resolve the situation. Returning the board is not the best option for me - I do have pair of those E5-2630L on the way (hopefully...) Debating if I should take a risk and attempt to fix it up (I do understand if I do that, return/refund is off the table)