Recent content by SecCon

1. SecCon

SOLVED: Help with installation of MSM (17.05.06.00_MSM_Windows) - Java issues

Check the section about PATH in Windows. Somehow your java installation is not finding the MSM. That is among the most common issues. Go through everything step by step, check and doublecheck. If you find something that may not reflect what you see, please describe it here, with screenshots if...
  2. SecCon

EU Huawei RH2288H V3 (ddr4/v4) full fronts 187€

I am registered at Huawei. Or rather was, they removed my access to files, even if older. I have also asked at the Huawei Forums why they do not allow access to later files, provided they exist and got a "no" as reply. Just two days ago I received an e-mail from Supermicro with a BIOS update...
  3. SecCon

Well some functions, storage and real time monitoring, require correct drivers and additional software installed on the server like IBMA.2 . I never got IBMA 2 to work with that. Also, you, we, all of us, have issues getting newer versions of IBMC or BIOS from Huawei. That may of course not be a...
  4. SecCon

SOLVED: Help with installation of MSM (17.05.06.00_MSM_Windows) - Java issues

I do not think you actually need to create new users, each java application can start with a cmd line entry and you can have several JRE application directories on the same computer. It is all about mapping the correct path to the correct version. Nothing prevents you from having several system...
  5. SecCon

It runs in browser without java, so I find that a clear plus.
  6. SecCon

Huawei Servers Resources: RH2288Hv3 | 5288v3 |

Hell, not to difficult. I just don't want to.
  7. SecCon

So do I really have to start using Telegram for that?
  8. SecCon

Ok, fair enough. However, I do not really know what is "new" files for that server. I can't expect any files newer than perhaps 2021 for mine. Unless they do some security releases... Also waiting for access to xfusion... seems like a con to me by now...
  9. SecCon

In my signature link. Since I do not have a 5288 my self I can not say if the files are correct or will work as expected, so be careful
  10. SecCon

nutting here either... besides the site is painfully slow...
  11. SecCon

Hmm, but I need to rely on getting fields from Xfusion, are you ok with me taking them from Xfusion and hosting them on the GDrive...or will I only be able to access files pertaining to my product?
  12. SecCon

@MikeTomlin ok. When I checked I saw Xfusion as a Singapore company, but you are of course right about the EU legislation, I am in EU, so that is perfectly reasonable. Been asking myself the same. Maybe this could be the thing preventing me from ditching my Huawei server, I must admit Huawei's...
  13. SecCon

So the latest is behind the registration? The latest Bios I was able to get some time ago was 5.22, and your public listing is 5.15. Do you have later version of BIOS and IBMC than 5.22 and 3.99 ? I may be over cautious, but you will not earn anything from our registrations nor will you, most...
  14. SecCon

Avago Megaraid keeps warning about Enterprise Self Encryption

Ok, after some digging I found it. So much I do not really know what it is, but this was not hard. Disabled monitoring of that event. Thanks @CyklonDX
  15. SecCon

I am searching for drivers for 5288 as well, but not found yet. As for the difference in ibmc versions, I suggest you ask on the Huawei forums. They do answer general questions but are restrictive when it comes to share files