Recent content by Sava

1. S

Have a problem with supermicro h11dsi

Didn't find any damage It's not the first time after all ) thanks everyone for the tips. Does anyone have a similar board?
  2. S

I got the processors from a trusted ebay vendor. I downloaded the bios from the official site, of course. Post code is written in the post codes tab, main menu ipmi None of the sensors on the motherboard works. I was running it with the same cpu and the same memory card in different slots...
  3. S

There is one more nuance. During assembly, I mixed up the front panel pins and included them here. Could this have done any harm?Here is the pinout of these pins. I shorted 17 with 18 And 19 with 20. The rest are connected as led indicators, respectively the front panel
  4. S

I activated the code and updated the bios. Although the version was identical. Removed everything from the board, even the processor, but at startup, the console ikve not output even post codes. Tried to swap the vga jumper, but to no avail. The bios won't start
  5. S

I tried that, but it didn't help either. Thanks
  6. S

Yes, exactly. The POST codes tab is exactly ff but the ikve console does not show anything, even if you start the motherboard without processors. On the console ikvm, html5 no signal and post codes, when turned on.
  7. S

Yes, as the instructions for this board say. Tried shorting it directly. The thing is that the system immediately starts itself, automatically, but there is no video signal, with no response to the power and reset contacts. Another question, should the LEDs light up immediately, when plugged...
  8. S

Hello everyone! My server Motherboard Mbd-h11dsi-b rev 2.0 2x amd epyc 7571 8x atech dimm 2666 Power evga supernova 1000g2 Fans cpu supermicro h11 Problem with start-up. When plugged in, the green lights come on immediately, the system appears to be stable, but does not respond to the power...
  9. S

EU SOLD Repaired Supermicro H11DSi (NT) Rev2

Hello. I'm a little off-topic. Can you give me a hint? I have just h11dsi installed two epyc and 8dimm atech 2666 but the system won't start. At the same time, the green lights are on, but the power button is unresponsive. Resetting the bios didn't help.