Recent content by sataytomm

1. S

Predictive Failure status unchanged

Hello, I've RAID 10 volume with 4 spans SSDs on Cisco MRAID12G controller. One of the drives status is "Predicative Failure". The predictive failure count was in 100s as reported by SMART. The drive was replaced ( offline, missing and hot plug ) . The drive was automatically started "rebuild"...
  2. S

Quanta D51B-2U - BIOS and BMC firmware

Thanks. I guess I can upgrade directly to the version available there?
  3. S

Quanta D51B-2U - BIOS and BMC firmware

Hello, Does anyone know if Quanta provide BIOS and BMC firmware upon request since it is not available to download? Is there any other place to get the firmware with release notes? I don't know why Quanta removed them at the first place. Currently I've 3.38 / S2B_3A21 version. Thanks
  4. S

MRAID12G controller performance stats

Never mind. I figured out the mystery.
  5. S

MRAID12G controller performance stats

Hello, Does anyone know how to pull the peformance stats off this controller via storcli or MSM ? I could't find an option with either of them unless I missed sometthing. As per guide: 0x017e 382 Information Performance Metrics: collection command 0x%lx Please advise Thanks
  6. S

Broadcom (LSI/Avago) HBA and RAID Controller Technical Discussion

Awesome thread and discussion about LSI controllers and glad that I came across it. We have Cisco UCS Rack servers using MRAID12G ( LSI 3108 based ) controller. We have been dealing with controller crashes / faults not often but they had had happened quite a few times. ECC erros , firmware...