Recent content by RTX8080S

1. R

Threadripper PRO can run on EPYC server motherboard.How to achieve?

[引用=“RolloZ170,帖子:344639,成员:7479”] TR Pro板有芯片组 - 可能是一个问题,不知道。我可以检查,如果你给我“一些”钱! [/引用] 哦,我想在EPYC板上运行TR Pro,因为EPYC板很便宜。至于在TR PRO板上运行的EPYC,我只是好奇。谢谢你帮了我很多忙。我可以告诉你,淘宝说“缺货”的东西,你可以在Chia APP上通过它,仙鱼是一个在Chia交易二手商品的应用程序,但你需要解决运输问题。Tyan S8030GM2NE二手车约为1100元≈162美元。
  2. R

I'm just curious,Similarly can we run EPYC on TR Pro motherboard?
  3. R

Rome/Milan ready board are easily to by in Chia.Such as Tyan S8030/GIGABYTE MZ32 AR0/ASUS KRPA-U16.
  4. R

So,it means i can use TR PRO on EPYC motherboard without any modify!?This is a surprising result!Thank you very much!
  5. R

If VRM restriction will not prevent TR Pro run on EPYC motherboard,What other factors will prevent it?What else besides AGESA version.
  6. R

I found that a seller was selling threadripper 5995wx ES and provided Tyan S8030GM2NE BIOS to fit this CPU. Therefore, it is inferred that there is no need to modify VRM controller program.
  7. R

The TDC is limited by VRM controller or BIOS?I think they can't modify VRM controller.
  8. R

I believe that someone will verify these, and I hope to get the answer very much
  9. R

I think some motherboard doesn't have VRM current limit.Because 7773x is also 280W TDP.
  10. R

OK,Thank you very much.I am looking forward to your reply.
  11. R

OKOK,use programmer to flash is easy for me but mod bios is diffculty.
  12. R

So in supermicro motherboard we can run Threadripper Pro on it with oldest BIOS without modify.And ASUS/GIGABYTE/TYAN we need use oldest BIOS add new microcode and then flashed with programmer.Am I right? Can we use this logic in reverse? EPYC run on WRX80 motherboard.
  13. R

Thank you for your reply.But in picture we can see 3995wx is running on SuperMicro H12DSG,so it without any modify ? What about ASUS/TYAN/GIGABYTE?
  14. R

Its not a fake ,there are some pictures under OS
  15. R

It seems that there is no change in the hardware, only the BIOS has been modified. However, the oldest version of agesa BIOS often does not have new microcode.