Recent content by rockitlikeithott

1. R

FS: Mellanox SX6036 and ConnectX-2 VPI cards

Does it have the Ethernet license?
  2. R

Dell R730XD Intel DC S3710 MLC 400GB SSD 2.5 6Gb/s SATA III Wrnty AUG 2020

Just a heads up... Seller snap accepted 6 at $160.00
  3. R

Price Drop! Server Cisco UCS C240-M3S servers, Dell Z9000, and other odds and ends

Bump. If you're in the Austin area and can deal in cash big discounts available. If not, make me a reasonable offer and its yours. Strapped for time a bit as I'm moving on friday.
  4. R

Austin TX, Local Pickup 7/13-7/14 Moving Sale!

I'm moving out of Austin on Friday very early so anyone that can buy and pickup the following items in the Austin area will get a huge discount. The following is what I'm looking to get rid of. Dell Z9000 32port 40gbe qsfp+ switch: $1000.00 OBO HP 22u Rack with side panels, locking front and...
  5. R

Price Drop! Server Cisco UCS C240-M3S servers, Dell Z9000, and other odds and ends

Bump for quantity updates. Moving out of my place on Thursday so I'd really like the rest of this gone. Any reasonable and fair offers will be accepted! I also have that UCS Manager Switch that was mentioned earlier in the thread. I'll post the model and specs in the main post shortly.
  6. R

WTB: Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO

I have a UAP-AC-PRO i can sell you.
  7. R

BUMP! Someone make me an offer on this stuff. If it's fair it's yours. Moving in like two weeks and I really don't want to lug all this across the country!
  8. R

BUMP. If its still in the first post it's still available. Would really like to get rid of all this stuff.
  9. R

WTB Zotac PGF GTX1080

Patrick if this is against the rules sorry and feel free to delete! So this is a bit of a long shot but I'm hoping to find a member located in Asia with solid feedback on here or at least consistent post history, that I could wire the money for two Zotac PFG GTX1080s and then have them mail...
  10. R

Building 3 machines on the cheap

Hey Bud, replied to your PM. Thanks @Patrick for the shout out. I appreciate it.
  11. R

Bump. Ok this is really the final price drop. Feel free to make offers. Especially on the cisco servers. Looks like I got a new job and have to move back across the country. Don't want to deal with transporting my entire lab.
  12. R

Gnodals are back! 18x 40GbE (breakout optional)

I picked one up briefly than ditched it. It was loud and and hot and had very little layer 3 functionality. Mellanox 60oo series infiniband and 1000 series ethernet switches can be had for about that price if you're patient. I'm currently running a z9000 32x40gbe switch in my homelab thats full...
  13. R

I can post a review or walkthrough of my experience with it if some people would be interested in seeing that. From what I've read on here and a few other places it seems to be a complete mystery to a lot of people. Need to see it myself hahaha. Now I need to order breakout cables... A switch...