Recent content by RJS-NEK

1. R

How to run ethernet cable with STARLINK in new house

Thanks to all of you for responding to my last question about cable distance and performance. I'll check with Starlink to see what they say.
  2. R

Success! The black Starlink cable is plugged into the black side of Starlink powerbox, and the blue ethernet cable into the white side of the powerbox. The Starlink router, and it's white cable, is plugged into the wall outlet, where the end of the blue ethernet cable was run. Thanks again! One...
  3. R

Thanks for your prompt and thorough response - much appreciated. You are correct, I have existing Cat5e wiring: one end goes to a wall outlet in my office, the other end is downstairs and not yet attached to anything. The only other infrastructure I have is what came with Starlink: the dish...
  4. R

I live in rural northeast Vermont, and recently purchased STARLINK, and so far the internet service has been fantastic, especially compared to using our cell phone hot-spots for wifi. We just completed the construction of our new house, and had a blue cat5e cable run from near the main electric...