Recent content by Revoman

1. R

Dual ITX Cases

Old thread, but I keep hoping to stumble on dual itx 2u chassis. Anyhow, here's a small list Mfr Model Ext. storage Int. storage Depth Circotech* RM-2270 4x 3.5″ 14″ GeneSys Group Corp.** S208B-TWIN-ITX 8x 3.5″ 2x 2.5″ 17.64″ Travla T2240 4x 3.5″; 2x CF 2x 3.5″ or 2.5″ 17.5″...
  2. R

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

If anyone is interested, I have 2 ICX 6610's I'm looking to sell. ICX-6610-48P (rj45 48 port PoE) and an ICX-6610-24F(24 SFP ports) Message me if interested.
  3. R

Cockpit ZFS Manager

Trying to use this add-on to create a new pool. I have 2 pools in my environment, and only some the disks are showing the warning symbol as being used. aka, all disks from the first pool show, only some from the 2nd pool show as used. CentOS Stream Cockpit v209 ZoL 0.8.2
  4. R

Cockpit ZFS Manager

I recently updated my server to CentOS Stream with two ZFS pools. One that has been around for close to 10 years using spinny disks, the other is a 4x1tb NVME RaidZ pool. Updating to the cockpit-preview release wasn't too difficult and installing this package was very simple. The interface...
  5. R

Cockpit ZFS Manager

Thank you. this is amazing!!
  6. R

Having some issues with my ICX6610-24F. My bad for ordering the 24F, not realizing its all SFP. Instead of buying another I went ahead and ordered some SFP->RJ45 transceivers from ebay. Seemed to be a good deal for $6.50 each. However, I have inserted them into my Brocade, they show up...
  7. R

Finally jumped in with an ICX6100-24F from ebay. Price was right, but its single PSU and FANTRAY are mismatched. :( turns out I didn't save all that much having to buy a 2nd fan with the right flow. ..CPSS DxCh Version: cpss3.4p1 release FATAL MISMATCH: Atleast one PSU and FAN FRU should...