Recent content by resistor

1. R

TEG-30284 - Anyone had luck with LAG?

I'm trying to figure out where to enable link aggregation on TEG-30284. The TrendNet website lists it as a feature, but I can't find it anywhere in the management interface.
  2. R

Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch ES-16-XG SFP+ Compatibility Thread

I had similar problems where my Cisco DACs and optics didn't work, but I have had success using 10Gtek "Ubiquiti-compatible" DACs from Amazon. I have not tried their optics yet, but I'm hopeful they'll work as well: Amazon.com: 10Gtek for Ubiquiti SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Cable, 10Gb SFP+ DAC...
  3. R

Gigabit + 10Gb Switches under $550

I went with the Trendnet as well, and have been pretty happy with it so far. It's a bit noisy for my taste, but it was easy to swap the fan with a much quieter Noctua.
  4. R

What's the cheapest option if I want to add to get more SFP+ ports than my CRS226 currently has? Are there any cheap 4x SFP+ switches if I don't care about gigabit ports?
  5. R

CRS226 setup issues

Sorry, I misspoke. It is plugged into port 1, which is ether1 in winbox.
  6. R

CRS226 setup issues

Hi all, I'm trying to setup a new CRS226, and running into a number of issues that seem like they ought to be straightforward, but aren't working for me. First, the setup: Cable modem --> Time machine (router/NAT) --> CRS226 port 0 All other ports on the CRS226, including the SFP+ ports, are...
  7. R

Are you sure? The Amazon page says it does PoE in but not out.
  8. R

Does anyone have a recommendation for a switch with at least 2 10Gb SFP+ that also 802.3af on gigabit ports?