Recent content by resham

1. R

SXM2 over PCIe

http://files.opencompute.org/oc/public.php?service=files&t=1b45195dfc4f7a8f204a246fb41f77b9 Without cadence (i think), kicad will work. Schematic and Gerbers will be helpful. I tried to get x1 instead x16 working only with bare minimum pins (12V, GND, RST, PRSNT,PWR_GOOD -- CLK and RX/TX 1.)...
  2. R

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

STH has policy of forcing visitors to sign up to view pictures. Those posts contained the images from imgur, and links to amazon, (with sth's referral token), may be it was the case unless deleted by the author themselves.
  3. R

If any one wants to print PCB for power adapter, this part number is compatible with PSU's connector. The original part needs to be ordered in bulk. This one can be purchased in small qty. http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/te-connectivity-amp-connectors/3-6450170-5/A108374-ND/4022486
  4. R

OS Installation without graphics card 1. Install OS using different computer and plug in the hard disk to the node. Tested with Ubuntu 16.04 Server. Use SSH to access and configure further. Before moving the hardisk, make sure the nic is setup. Was eno1 for the 1GbE and enp9s0 for the 10GbE...
  5. R

New guide for using third party PSU Background: Unlike desktops and other servers, the motherboard and fan/psu unit does not switch on/off the PSU directly. Even when the nodes are off, the PSU is still on. Powering the IPMI / Remote management i guess. The default PSU provides 12V DC. Data...
  6. R

I have no idea. May be admins/moderators can look into it.
  7. R

Both the power supply mods posts seem to be deleted. If anyone still looking for the mods, the PSU Used on second post was 750W Cs He Power Supply Kit, you can search B0025B0FAW in amazon for its page. The first and third data pins were soldered together with a 300K register in between...