Recent content by RedAngryBird16

1. R

Need help with POST Codes

Honestly, I have no idea. Just know it's been long enough to be out of the return period.
  2. R

Too late now.
  3. R

I bought those for this project.
  4. R

I would, but I honestly don't have any more that I can spend on this project.
  5. R

I actually did buy some RDIMM ones. I just didn't realize.
  6. R

Would this RAM work? https://www.ebay.com/itm/325343526471
  7. R

I just put the 24 pin into the 24 pin slot and the 8 pin CPU in to the 8 pin slot next to it.
  8. R

Sorry, wrong quote
  9. R

Yes, EPYC is inserted properly. No, I have not put it in a chassis yet. The PSU is 750 watts.
  10. R

I guess so? It goes through a bunch of codes, stops, and nothing on the screen.
  11. R

I have a VGA to HDMI adapter that I'm using. When using that, nothing shows up.
  12. R

A. It's a new build. B. Most likely? It said LED1 right side up so I'm guessing so? C. 128 GB of RAM. They are in the first and third slot on the left side and the last one and the third last one on the right.
  13. R

Yeah, I honestly don't know. Lol. The word LED1 was right side up when reading it.
  14. R

Hello! Sorry in advanced if I sound ignorant or like I don't know what I'm talking about (I really don't). Anyways, I have an AMD Epyc 7551 processor and an ASRock Epyc-D8 motherboard. I need some help understanding the post codes and why it's not booting into Ubuntu Server or into the BIOS...