Recent content by Rdl

1. R

Size of uploaded pics

Anyone know the max attachment file size. I have a photo of a piece of equipment that I was hoping someone could identify for me
  2. R

Mellanox Infiniband Problems

When you do your test with Iperf-3 if you only use one client you get a very low number. I used this command on my client machine iperf3 -c 192.168.5.5 -t 60 -P 20 t is for time in secs Cap P is for number of extra clients mine came back at about 31 gbs not perfect but much better that 13.5...
  3. R

tested the pcie and found that connectx 3,4 are both pci3.0 x8 cards so they don't need a x16 connection. Looked at the numa but results look different on the amd vs intel. So not sure what else to check from here.
  4. R

I didn't know you had connectx-3 cards also are you getting 20gb on them also? I thought that maybe my 13gb might be because they were a 3 series instead of a 4 series. I went and looked at a few things, on my x570 board the bios has setting for different pcie modes (pcie1, pcie2,3) for backward...
  5. R

If you are still wanting to do a SX6036 I can give you a hand with it.
  6. R

Castlers Have you got any further with this? I am seeing the same problem. My card is a connectx-3, I have checked that both cards are mounted in the first pci-e slot and the bios are both set for 16x. Best speed I show is 13.42 gig. What other things have you tried changing? Both machines are...
  7. R

SX6036 vpi ethernet gateway other than management port

So did you have to cli in and setup the breakout on the port?
  8. R

I used an adapter with a 6com 1gig transcever (rj-45) to a regular switch, make sure that you go into the sx6036 and hardset the port rate, in order for it to make the connection.
  9. R

I know some of you with Mellanox switches are running in ethernet mode only and I was wondering what ways you are moving the ethernet from the mellanox into the rest of you ethernet system.
  10. R

Request for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack

Thanks all :)
  11. R

MoMeamMugs yes that one was what I was looking for and it has been supplied. Thanks
  12. R

JHO, it did require the pre-install from the ADK as well as the Dart 10 package. Thanks for the heads up.
  13. R

Request for someone with a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription!

Am looking for someone with either a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription. I am looking for the MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack) download in order to get the latest complete version of DART (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset). If anyone can help with this please PM me...
  14. R

Am looking for someone with either a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription. I am looking for the MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack) download in order to get the latest complete version of DART (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset. If anyone can help with this please PM me...