Recent content by Rand__

1. R

Intel P4000 FUPLESK or alternatives

Thanks a million to @nthu9280 for providing a pair of cables !!!
  2. R

WANTED --> AMD 5950x

The good intentions count :)
  3. R

WANTED --> AMD 5950x

Isnt what @T_Minus wants an AM4 CPU and your's Threadripper ?
  4. R

[FS][US-NYC] Selling Consumer PC parts, RAM, WD 12TB, CPU, PSU etc

Not that I am likely to buy those but having a different username in the pics kind of defeats the idea of having proof of ownership in the first place ;)
  5. R

2.5GbE + PoE + 10 Gbps SFP+ in one device?

Cisco has some Small Business Switches that might fit: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/350x-series-stackable-managed-switches/datasheet-c78-735986.html If you happen to be in EU, I had this on my watchlist for a while Cisco SG350X-8PMD - Cisco Netzwerk Switch...
  6. R

Sorry had not seen the reply, will drop you a DM shortly
  7. R

Ebay search came up empty with the simple keywords... If you have some that would be awesome :)
  8. R

Well at least its still available ... $135 + shipping + Import EU though... not sure thats worth it ;) But thanks:)
  9. R

Nah, it already has a PDB - I just need the cables to connect from the PDB to the GPU. Thats what that Kit would have provided if I could find it;) I won't be able to fit an ATX CPU into that chassis since the psu's are on top of each other (like SM 486's). I can move to an older Intel...
  10. R

Hi, anyone know where i could get an Intel GPU Kit for the P4000 Chassis? Can't seem to find it anywhere (not particularly surprising given its age). Want to try to add a GPU to a server board in that Chassis and not too keen on daisy chaining molex adapters to get 2x8 pin GPU output ... The...
  11. R

Pfsense - who is the clients communication with

Netflow with pfsense does not seem the be difficult... Elastiflow comes with a Gui. But o/c its a second box/container whatever u run
  12. R

Pfsense - who is the clients communication with

I have no idea about pfsense but either you need connection logging or potentially you could run netflow on it... (Network Analytics for Open Data Platforms • ElastiFlow)
  13. R

Should I buy HP EliteDesk 800 G4 mini or Dell Optiplex 7060 micro?

I dont have any experience with those older models, I have 12th gen models, but my HP400 G9 has way better build quality than my Optiplex 3000, more flexibility, better layout etc, that would be a clear recommendation. O/c no idea how that changed in those 4 years in between the generations, but...
  14. R

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

I also had hanging when too many/different/wrong pcie slots where used by nvme
  15. R

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

You need homeprod, homeintegration, and hometest ;) Nah kidding, if you want 24/7 uptime then redundancy is key. If best effort is fine, then single box (and maybe a few spare parts or replacement box) suffices