Recent content by Raice

1. Raice

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Could anybody explain to me please hot to move m.2 fastener to install shorter SSD?
  2. Raice

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Thanks to @dodgy route. Using his guide I fully converted and updated my previously converted SX6012.
  3. Raice

No tests yet. Just replaced faulty 9900t. There are 2 U.2 backplanes. Will post some photos later. Seller sold already modded mainboard. Will post photos later. Now I have 5V (SATA) and 12V (4pin like PCIe) My current goal is somehow add 10G network.
  4. Raice

I was faulty CPU o_O First time in my life.
  5. Raice

Does any body had any problems with linux on P330 tiny? Mine is always kernel panics. Can't even start an installer. Tried Oracle Linux 9.2, Ubuntu 22.04.2. 22.04.4 sometimes boots but hangs. Now running memtest. Windows 10 works fine. Updated BIOS in recovery mode - still the same. ME, SIO -...
  6. Raice

CEACENT CNS44PE16 Sure you can buy a card. I mean that the cage is printed and I don't think that seller will sell it separately.
  7. Raice

I don't think seller will sell it separately. I bought it with machine itself
  8. Raice

Started my first Tiny project. Did a lot of browsing Idlefish (Chinese app for DIY/secondhand goods/you-name-it). Bought this one. It is M920Q, 9900T, 64G RAM, Ceacent PLX card with 4*SlimSas connectors, 4*U.2 cage and backplate+2*M.2 slots, custom fan controller and I226 2.5G LAN (using WiFi...
  9. Raice

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Hello, guys. Just got my DCS-7050QX-32S-F Couple of questions. 1. What is EOS-DPE? Software image version: 4.21.2.6F-DPE Architecture: i386 Internal build version: 4.21.2.6F-DPE-16710284.42126F Internal build ID: 9a115e2b-d908-4635-9430-8f1bd83c5536 2. Could anybody share...
  10. Raice

Intel SSD DC P4500 15.3TB - "Disable Logical State" "NVMe Status 0x4006"- anything to do ?

Looks like I've got the same problem. Somebody got any solution?
  11. Raice

Still don't get it. Drive itself is SATA so it will be limited to 6Gbps no matter how you will connect it to host.
  12. Raice

I hope Chinese modders will create FLR riser for Tinys, because you can have dirt cheap 40/56G Ethernet/IB with it.
  13. Raice

Forget about FLRs, they will need special riser and won't fit
  14. Raice

Thought so. May be I will use external caddy like this