Recent content by R30730

1. R

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

I bought a Supermicro A2SDi-8C-HLN4F from @zac1. This is my second time buying from him, and this was on behalf of a friend. As others have said, the pricing was excellent, and the packaging was top-notch - you can tell care and attention were given. It took two days to arrive, and I'm in Canada...
  2. R

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

@zac1 (and everyone reading) Another positive testimonial. Bought some motherboards from them. Being from Canada, one always worries about high prices and shipping drama, but none whatsoever here. Great communication, fast and well packaged shipping. I got the sense that he really wants to make...
  3. R

Unique OEM Dual LSI 2308 + Mellanox ConnectX-3 VPI Combo Expansion Cards

Hi @Dave Corder! Really intrigued about your work with this card! Wondering if there was any progress or updates?
  4. R

FS: US-16-XG Unifi Used $400

Having tried to acquire this switch several times over the past few years, including very recently, I think the price falls in line with non-eBay ballparks I’ve seen on forums and Reddit. As a Canadian, the pricing has been harder to assess bc of shipping and duties.
  5. R

X10SDV-4C-TLN2F $229.90

I’ll preface by saying I have the 8C version, but I have been using NVMe drives on the included m2. @itronin would be keen to see your end result if you go with the UNAS case!
  6. R

X10SDV-4C-TLN2F $229.90

I have the 8 core version and it allows x8/x8 and x8/x4/x4. I think it also does x4x4x4x4.
  7. R

FS/FT: Lab Cleanup - NEW items / Price Drops

PM about the RES2SV240 incoming.
  8. R

Canada [CLOSED] FS:[CAN-ON] Supermicro X9 Dual Socket Motherboard Bundles

Hi everyone, Hope you're all safe and well, and thanks for checking out this post. I have two Supermicro X9 bundles for sale. Details below, but a few points: Prices are in USD Open to offers, as long as reasonable. Paypal with invoice is my accepted form of payment. Shipping is not included...