Recent content by R2D2

1. R

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

Also looking for the latest 7050QX-32S firmware, if anyone has it. Thanks!
  2. R

Plex Pass Lifetime May the Fourth 24h Sale [Normally $120]

Awesome, thank you for sharing!
  3. R

Micron Support for SSDs?

They have a FW update tool on their website, tried that?
  4. R

WTB ECC DDR4 UDIMM

Not sure where you're located, but Senetic has a bunch: Samsung Enterprise M391A4G43MB1-CTD jetzt 20% billiger SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4-2666 UDIMM ECC
  5. R

EU WTB: 14x Intel or Micron 3.84 TB SATA SSDs

As per title. Looking for two bundles of 3.84TB SATA SSDs. One bundle of 8x and another bundle of 6x. Drives in a bundle must be the same manufactuer/model. If you have an extra drive for each bundle I can buy as a spare, even better. Micron or Intel only. I'm located in Europe, but will...
  6. R

PM863 FW File

The question if someone has come across the firmware files is still valid, and worth asking. While a lot of us are hobbyists, a lot of us also work for vendors, suppliers, and distirbutors as our day jobs, and have access to things like these elusive firmware files that are not distributed...
  7. R

WTB: 16+ Intel S3710 800GB/1.2TB or equivalent

Shipito.com I use them all the time for both high value (10K+) and large (full header-back car exhaust) and have had no issues.
  8. R

PM863 FW File

Bumping... Has anyone found these firmware files?
  9. R

3.5" to 2.5" adapter $3

With regard to Dell servers, they're shaped this way for a reason, to keep pressures and flow as designed when a normal 3.5" HDD the larger caddy is designed for is used. With newer servers with features like Multi-Vector cooling, this is even more important. These days it's not always about...
  10. R

Issues with Dell dual Internal SD Modules on Gen 12 or higher servers?

I have two R340's with 8GB Kingston Industrial MicroSD cards (https://www.digitec.ch/en/s1/product/kingston-microsd-industrial-trade-mit-sd-adapter-8gb-class-10-memory-card-5838224) in redundancy/mirroring mode. After initilisation, haven't had any issues.
  11. R

Toshiba PM5-R 15.36TB SAS SSDs, 16/32/64/128GB DDR4 RAM

Got it, thanks for the clarification!
  12. R

Lukewarm - Micron 5100 Eco 3.84TB $399.75 @ Mac Sales

Bulk storage = Exactly my use case :) I have a bunch of Dell branded 1.92 863a drives I’m happy with, I like that Samsung owns all the silicon and software in one package. That said, Micron make some great kit (I love Crucial for server memory!) and these are a lot cheaper than the Samsungs...
  13. R

Toshiba PM5-R 15.36TB SAS SSDs, 16/32/64/128GB DDR4 RAM

Curious, do the Toshibas have any (useable) warranty on them?
  14. R

Thanks, I steered clear of the 5210 due to the much lower write speed and iirc the endurance wasn't that great either. I should say I'm looking for something comparable to the 5200 Eco...
  15. R

I managed to grab 4, and just sold some other gear and went to get another 4, and they're sold out! Does anyone know where I could get 4 more to complete my array? Or a source for 8x 4TB SATA SSDs around the same-ish price? I checked the usual sources, eBay, CL, other shopping sites but came...