Recent content by R.Zoli

1. R

SOLVED: Huawei HSSD D5223 NVME drive I Can not format

Hi! Firstly, you can use it with a standard u.2 cable, when your board has an u.2 connector. This unit has only two pci-e 3.0 channel, so it's not an x4 drive just x2. Performance-wise is good in seqeuential read and write but in qd32 4k is very poor near 1mb/s. I din't now it's a firmware...
  2. R

I've made it!!! After linux with nvme format, I can access the drive now from windows 10.
  3. R

Yes! Can you give me some advice? Under linux I can see it, but gparted gives me I/O error if I want format or something else.... Maybe NVME format could help?
  4. R

Hi! I've got a little problem using Huawei HSSD-D5223 Nvme drive. I can see it under HDsentinel and under win10 diskmanagment but can not format, and can not make a partition on the drive. Could it be the problem that the drive has 520 byte sector? Or something else?
  5. R

Micron P320h speed

Under linux the sg3 utils neither detect the drive, because it's a special pci-e drive and not nvme.
  6. R

Micron P320h speed

With HDD sentinel you can check it easily. Or you can download micron's own utility (realssd manager) to these drives and this software you can make everything that's why I prefer micron's utility. I've got 3x 175 gb p320h and it's a fantastic drive, high speed, lowest latency what I ever saw...
  7. R

Seagate ST1600FM008 TCG encryption driver works with non-TCG controller???

Hi! I want to buy this drive but not sure that's works with a standrad SAS controller that not TCG compatible. It's a new drive, never used, can I use it without TCG encrypton with a standard SAS controller or it's just works only in TCG mode?
  8. R

NVMe: 2.5" SFF drives working in a normal desktop

Hi! I have an ADATA SR1020 2TB SSD and try to use it in my X99 setup but it doesn't work... I didn't see it in the nvme setup and under win 10... I use with a SFF8639 cable with this cable my Micron P320h works flawlessly... Any idea?
  9. R

ADATA SR1020 2TB SSD not working

Hi! I have an ADATA SR1020 2TB SSD and try to use it in my X99 setup but it doesn't work... I didn't see it in the nvme setup and under win 10... I use with a SFF8639 cable with this cable my Micron P320h works flawlessly... Any idea?
  10. R

BLAZING INFERNO HOT - Hitachi HUSSL4040ASS600 $99

How much written data were on these drives in smart info?
  11. R

All of these drives came with 520 blocks... Made by HP, firmware is HP too...
  12. R

How much written data were on these drives?
  13. R

Seagate ST3000DM001 lawsuit

Same issues.... Had a WD Raptor 150Gb in 2005. In 2007 it failed and the joke is that it was waterccoled. The drive was never hotter than 41-42 celsius... And it was 200 us dollar...
  14. R

This drive uses only 12V so I didn!t connect the others only the ground... :)
  15. R

THANK YOU MAN!!!!!! YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! I changed the +12Volt pin to the corect position and now the drive works!!!!In the UEFI I didn't see it (I think because it's not a nvme drive) but under win 10 it works perfectly :) I buy this drive for 81 US Dollar from ebay and it has 6 work days and...