Recent content by Quantum

1. Q

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

I think these CPU's are vendor locked to DELL because I could only get them to boot on DELL systems. That makes me mad at AMD for allowing this. I have 4x 32 core CPUs remaining and will sell them for $400/ea + shipping. DM me if you are interested. A compatible DELL system is USD $1679. Dell...
  2. Q

Do you have more info on this? I never heard of it.
  3. Q

I am selling some ROME ES chips I have tested these on a DELL R7515 and can confirm they work. I have 6 units to sell. Please contact me if interested.
  4. Q

(removed)

(removed)
  5. Q

ASUS KRPA-U16 full BIOS dump request

Thank you. This might save me. I'm waiting for my flasher to arrive (EVC2) If you have any tips on flashing it that could be helpful.
  6. Q

Thanks, Can you make it public.
  7. Q

I'm having the same issue. @yesoos Were you able to fix it?
  8. Q

Rome bios on rev 1 motherboard?

I'm using the IPMI/BMC to do the flash. I agree it's strange and will poke into it more.
  9. Q

I'm testing with a retail Epyc 7262 which is low TDP and only 8 cores. Should be OK. Thanks for the mod. It is still hanging at 0022. Over IPMI it says: BIOS Firmware BIOS version V1.04.B40 Build Date 12/20/2018 ---- V1.04 corresponds to Naples Could it be still loading the Naples portion of...
  10. Q

AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 microcode version?

Can't find it anymore, I could be wrong. Now that I think about it is was the H12SSW.
  11. Q

I have a Tyan GT62FB8026 and want to use the Epyc Rome (7002 series) CPUs on it. The Naples (7001 series) CPU boots fine. I flashed the latest bios V2.01.B40 over IPMI but it is still not booting the Rome CPU. It is stuck at code 0022 on the bios. Does anyone know what to try next...
  12. Q

I haven’t tried it on the H11-DSI but there are photos of it on google working with that board. It’s just a matter of getting the right bios for it to boot it.
  13. Q

Sure, can you provide instructions for this?