Recent content by QCH-Logistics

1. Q

[US-MA]FS: used EPYC 7702 NOT vendor locked

Recommend you post screenshots of it working, cpuz running in a supermicro or asrock board to show its not locked along with the screenshot showing the cpu in task manager and cpuz showing the motherboard, a bench mark score off cinebench r23 with the score listed, then finally a picture of the...
  2. Q

(all sold) [FS] [US-Seattle] Very High-end Servers (added a couple more!) and 2 x amd genoa 9654 LOTs of Pictures now!

Hey I wouldn't want that hardware just being unused... the fact it was only slightly used.. they just need love. Hope someone buys one of them and gives them more life... like for example setting up weird AI pictures using ALL THOSE CORES.
  3. Q

(all sold) [FS] [US-Seattle] Very High-end Servers (added a couple more!) and 2 x amd genoa 9654 LOTs of Pictures now!

Sounds like they'll be good to sell but it's also sounding like this is not much of a home lab and more from a work environment. Not sure how many people have the kind of money above but good luck with the same. I do like the listing.. makes my happy to see some new genoas on the market. GLWS!
  4. Q

What happened to that topic where the poster was offering discounted shipping labels?

You can do it 1 of two ways. 1) I provide a label that just goes directly from them to you if they allow it. 2) I provide you an address they ship it to and then I reship it to you if they dont allow you to use your own label. Of course pictures are taken at every stage here but if option 1 is...
  5. Q

2023 Lab cleanup/downsizing - Xeons, DDR4, Servers, etc

Curious... what if I order a long enough of a box to you.. then give you a shipping label and have fedex pick it up. Just super curious
  6. Q

Damn, I would absolutely ship them overnight if you had the boxes. Welp, wasn't meant to be. Thanks for the reply though!
  7. Q

What happened to that topic where the poster was offering discounted shipping labels?

Hoping till Patrick or others reply to my messages and pleades to reinstate my old account im kinda in the dark. I'll make a new personal account to offer shipping on but from a personal point of view so... hope that works.
  8. Q

If I cover shipping would you consider shipping the Quanta hdd servers?
  9. Q

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

So after testing the system I got from Zac1. Honestly it's old but man is it perfect for my needs. It runs Windows 10 just fine as a small desktop in my garage. Plays 1080p videos at 60fps and hits a 30-40% cpu usage cycle (with HW Acceleration on by default). Did a quick speed test and hit...
  10. Q

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

I just purchased a small Supermicro E100-9APP and a Little Dell Optiplex for my garage and a little video restreamer for home. Pricing was 100% the best i've seen in regards to what they go for. Shipping.. he decided on overnight which is CRAZY fast and was even dropped off today and says it'll...
  11. Q

Still no such luck. Been waiting on a reply back but still in the ether. But hey, if anyone wants those cheaper labels, let me know ;)
  12. Q

Still no reply from Patrick. So likely gonna have to wait a longer time or just see what other Admins there are on the forums who can either approve or deny a request for a forum post from us or getting my account back
  13. Q

the account has been banned for about a week so getting a reply from us wont happen on Randomer Naught. dm me and let me know what the item was and I'll see to resend the label. I'd need the email as well so I can check our paypal invoices. EDIT - Resolved issue after Radian reached out to me.
  14. Q

PaloAlto - Looking for PanOS 9.1

Hey guys, Just looking to see if anyone knows where to find firmware updates for the Palo Alto PA3020. I bought one on Ebay to learn their system but wanted to see if there's anything out there. I am currently on 7.1 for this guy but wanted to get up to 9.1. I'm also unsure if we can do a...
  15. Q

I am still waiting for Patrick to reply back. He's probably busy but he replied Friday afternoon. I'll touch base today with him to see if he's online and responding. I can still offer via dm's but can't post anything till given access and permission.