Recent content by pulla

1. P

Hp Integrity BL860c i2 firmware

There are tons of options for PCI-E to MXM but another way no. Only mad expensive ADT-link. Cheaper are sold out. Supply chain outages also hits badly on my itanium hobbyism, pity! Thanks anyway, i need keep continue doing my research.
  2. P

Its looks like that there is HP MEZZANINE graphics adpter card and is that black one is ADT MXM to PCIe adapter? which seems to be quite expensive. Over 100 euros + posts. Oh hoh! I wonder if it's somehow difficult make or just very rare. Not really having need for GPU (atleast now), i 'only'...
  3. P

Intresting project! I didnt know that there are MXM-PCIE adapters. I was trying looking something like that but probably didnt just know what to search. Probably it wont be impossible also find somewhere PCIe ethernet card with HP-UX support. Mainly i would like run HP-UX but of course would...
  4. P

ILO version was 1.30 and now it's 1.55.2. Also system firmware is updated. Still very old but atleast something. If i remember correctly i had some serious problem with console access or/and USB boot. Might be that it was also problem with HP-UX, have to try burn something else. Virtualmedia...
  5. P

Thanks @ar_a I need someday connect cables and powering up my blade chassis and check firmware version. If i remember right, ILO3 (yes its integrity-itanium version, not normal) was somehow buggy-problematic, but cant anymore remember exact problem and i was hoping / reading that newer...
  6. P

I didnt find even that 26.36 one from 2013. If i remember right, mine firmware was even older but cant check right now. Seems to be difficult to find indeed.
  7. P

Converting an HP DL380e Gen8 14xLFF Server to a Disk Shelf

Oh i didnt realize that those are GPU mining power adapters , Nice. I have working HSTNS-PL18 (506821-001) 750w PSU, second one seems to be dead according server but didnt check it closer. 5V is needed but it's not problem getting it. @tulljt is that power adapter board thatkind that it will...
  8. P

Converting an HP DL380e Gen8 14xLFF Server to a Disk Shelf

Intresting project, i was thinking something similar and found this one. I have as my homeserver (NAS, VMs) HP Proliant DL180 G6 SE326M1 with 14x LFF drives (12x front, 2x rear). SAS Controller SAS9205-8i HBA controller IT-mode with built-in SAS expander in backplane. Single cable between...